Trundle - Rework - Fan-Made Animated Login

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charliecss

04-02-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEyOEFVZNxA

I've spent the last few days creating this animated log in screen for the new Trundle rework splash art. I really liked the artwork so I decided to have a go at animating it.

This is my first attempt at creating one and I definitely learned a lot during the process.

I had to break it into different layers and then paint in the background and parts that were missing behind them.

I'm thinking for the next one I'm going to work on Augmented Singed as it was an awesome splash as well, at least until the Lissandra art surfaces and I can have a go at that one!

I'd appreciate any constructive criticism you might have so that I can improve. My goal in life is to eventually work at Riot as a Motion Graphics Designer. Figured I needed to start my journey to that somewhere!

All the original artwork belongs to Riot.

Tri313

04-02-2013

Bumbing, cause this looks damn good. Awesome job OP

Froakie

04-02-2013

Amazing!!!

Chespin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2013

I thought it was the real thing for a second haha

Great job

Charliecss

04-03-2013

Thanks everyone! Working on a Lissandra and Augmented Singed one at the moment so it will be fun to see how those turn out.

Xarue

04-03-2013

you know that sound homer makes when he see's a donut. Agggggaggggagggggagggg

MugenNightmare

04-04-2013

Amazing work my friend, now some criticism.

The arm he's using to hold the club moves out of sync with his breathing and looks odd (static-y is my thought for some reason).

But all in all that's all I can think of, maybe some more life-like movements with his breathing.

I absolutely LOVE the small details like the finger twitching on the bottom left, nice touch.

Good job mate!!

Dark Wolfi

04-04-2013

Man, this is AWESOME! I loved it!

Great job!

Charliecss

04-04-2013

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

@Mugen - Thanks for the constructive crits! I really appreciate them. I've been looking at the piece for so long that I missed the arm still being out of sync. I fixed it a bit before as it used to be even more as it was one of the first parts I did. When I go back to Trundle I'll definitely work on getting the arm less static'y.

Glad you noticed the twitching hand! It was really fun to do!

moneymaker

04-07-2013

Really cool, all though I prefer the old trundle over the new one this is stunning. Good work.