Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

T-shirt: Dont sweat the normals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

big jello

04-02-2013

Hello everyone

The following is a shirt of my design and I am looking for help from the community. In the comments below please describe to me what you like or hate about it. Also add anything else you think I should know.
Thank you and have a nice day.

RichardMcNixon

04-03-2013

lol i like the concept - execution should be different though - ditch the black box and make the icons / numbers independent. Swap them to the same location as the current text then put the current text just under the icons but about 75% of current size.

big jello

04-05-2013

Hello everyone, the following is an example of what this design currently looks like.

If you like what you see it will soon be available at http://www.cafepress.com/sk/ooglist
I will continue to update the design; currently I like RichardMcNixon idea and might implement it in the near future.
As owes any advice or ideas are welcomed and if you have a shirt concept of your own feel free to tell us.

Thank you and have a nice day.

shirt of lol.jpg (923.1 KB, 0 views)

big jello

04-05-2013

I apologize everyone for the previse post. I am still new to these forums; if anyone knows how to delete that post your advice would be highly appreciated.

The following is a better example of the shirt design.

Once agin I am sorry for that awful post.

IS12b189597fb1ce

04-09-2013

I like it