T-shirt: Dont sweat the normals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

big jello

04-02-2013

Hello everyone

The following is a shirt of my design and I am looking for help from the community. In the comments below please describe to me what you like or hate about it. Also add anything else you think I should know.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Attachment 652107

RichardMcNixon

04-03-2013

lol i like the concept - execution should be different though - ditch the black box and make the icons / numbers independent. Swap them to the same location as the current text then put the current text just under the icons but about 75% of current size.

big jello

04-05-2013

Hello everyone, the following is an example of what this design currently looks like.

Attachment 654127

If you like what you see it will soon be available at http://www.cafepress.com/sk/ooglist
I will continue to update the design; currently I like RichardMcNixon idea and might implement it in the near future.
As owes any advice or ideas are welcomed and if you have a shirt concept of your own feel free to tell us.

Thank you and have a nice day.

shirt of lol.jpg (923.1 KB, 0 views)

big jello

04-05-2013

I apologize everyone for the previse post. I am still new to these forums; if anyone knows how to delete that post your advice would be highly appreciated.

The following is a better example of the shirt design.

Attachment 654132

Once agin I am sorry for that awful post.

IS12b189597fb1ce

04-09-2013

I like it