Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Break Needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MicKretz

04-02-2013

so i took a break from league cuz in ranked play it was really needed for me( i got tired of the usual bad play / afk....srsly dont mind it as much, we all know its out there, but it just really got to me in droves)...i went to play DCUO and i admit im really rusty when i came back

I push a few wrong buttons, so thats why i was playing a few normals to get back in the swing of things...but after a few normals, i just had to do ranked....i couldnt stand the 4 top, 4 mid, 4 bot, no adc, 2 supports, 2 junglers stuff that occurs in normal blind picks lolz

so i played rank to get away from the crazy normal stuff, which i did laugh through cuz my goal was to get the kinks out and it worked,...

Sooo first ranked and a leona rushes ruby sightstone and never puts any wards down....like how does that happen???? (and she also roamed a ton, was even in top lane at lvl 7, still no wards..like idk why she's roaming at that point if not gonna do something)

anywho...i see the game i LOVE (and yes i do love this game) hasn't changed in the weeks break i took...i'm just not sure i fully grasp how to play it and have fun when this stuff goes on (b4 the break i did TAKE MY FIRST LOSS BY OUTPLAYED rather then just afk/dumbstuff and it was ACTUALLY A FUN LOSS, but thats one loss in how many lolz

Well i think i still need a break....so off to DCUO...

Love you guys and remember to vote for the LCS ALLSTAR APRIL 2nd - 15th
na voting website here-----> http://na.lolesports.com/allstar