The new mejai's, a fail item.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ak47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2009

Has anyone been in a game lately where the new mejai's has been used? If you answered yes are you que'ing in newbie island? Why do the other snowball items have to be so good and offer amazing things at the max stack where mejai's offers almost nothing to a caster.

20 ap to start? What is a caster going to do with 20 ap?

innociv

12-06-2009

Cool, there isn't any other thread like this.

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2009

180 ap is win. Yes, I've gotten 20 charges, 80% of the games on Sion I play I get 20 charges.

Ak47

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillspawn View Post
180 ap is win. Yes, I've gotten 20 charges, 80% of the games on Sion I play I get 20 charges.
Please do not post if you have yet to move off newbie island.

mermin

12-06-2009

20 charges instead of 10. ****ty bonus. fail item

Thinkaman

12-07-2009

I've seen it used twice by teammates to great success. Seen Leviathan a few more times. Never seen the physical one used.

ReclusiveVoa

12-07-2009

I convinced an eve on our team to get it once, 'cause we were rolling. It wasn't a good idea, according to him, as it did pleasantly feck all. I'm now subbing in Rod of ages in place of soul stealer in my build with ap tf, just for a hit of surefire ap+.