Pls help me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShowMeYourNoobs

04-01-2013

I have been having trouble with ranked like many others. I did poorly in my placement matches... I would like to ask someone to help "carry" me out. Now remember that i ask that you are at least gold and decently experienced. Also you will be playing with lower league, so you will probably get higher in elo as well.

NiceDynamite

04-01-2013

Now if you did poorly in placements, it means you're not really that good. At least not good enough to be out of the rank your in. If you get carried out, why do you think you won't just sink back into the lower ranks anyway?

ShowMeYourNoobs

04-01-2013

If i got carried out then i would be in at least silver and you cant get taken out of a league. I'm not bad i did poorly on placement because i had either afkers or trolls.

JimsHardcore

04-01-2013

I would like to point out Athene and his current situation...

Sound familiar?

ShowMeYourNoobs

04-01-2013

Athene is a pro player who has been playing sense beta, you can not compare me to him. I am not saying that i am bad though

Aku no Momiji

04-01-2013

I actually have the opposite problem.

I want to ask people to not carry me. I mean those games where I tanked, but couldn't engage or peel (our Vayne roflstomped anyway)... Where I Ranged-AD'd but got dismal CS (our Kassadin tore them apart)... Where I supported, but missed every shield (our Akali killed all the things).
Why did you guys carry me? I don't need my MMR to go up; I've still got plenty to learn right where I am now.

ShowMeYourNoobs

04-01-2013

or at least close to when it came out

JimsHardcore

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by masonsadler1 View Post
Athene is a pro player who has been playing sense beta, you can not compare me to him. I am not saying that i am bad though
Not talking about how good or bad he is... Talking about his current controversy...
He was carried to Diamond and now people are calling for his ban as it is seen as cheating.. You want that?

ShowMeYourNoobs

04-01-2013

i wish i had the same prblem aku but sadly i dont. I dont think i am bad enough for bronze i beleive i am worth atleast silver 3. I got unlucky in placement that is all.

ShowMeYourNoobs

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimsHardcore View Post
Not talking about how good or bad he is... Talking about his current controversy...
He was carried to Diamond and now people are calling for his ban as it is seen as cheating.. You want that?
Ok well i dont mean i want to be completely carried. i want to get some better team mates so i have a chance. like with out trolls or afkers.