Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

starting a team of bronze player who want to improve.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

w0mbatinc0mbat

04-01-2013

I have been on a few teams and the problem they all seem to have is that noone is on at the same time. So to remedy this im looking to build a new team. players who are on almost every night; if not every night. I want a group of people who are serious about improving and having fun. if you are interested message me in game or leave your answer here on the forums. IGN- Mchippo1.
What roles do you play-
what times and days will you be able to play-
age-
time zone-
do you have TS3 or skype(only two i have)-

if you are interested fill this out then add me in game. i will be home around 2 each day and i will be on most of the night. thanks
-Mchippo1

NiceDynamite

04-01-2013

Ingame name is same as my username here, it'll just block it out if I type it :P
Role-I can play any role. My strongest is mid though, followed by ADC.
Time-I can be on at pretty much any time you want.
Age-21
Time Zone-Eastern
I have Skype.

JimsHardcore

04-01-2013

Quote:
McHippo1:
I have been on a few teams and the problem they all seem to have is that noone is on at the same time. So to remedy this im looking to build a new team. players who are on almost every night; if not every night. I want a group of people who are serious about improving and having fun. if you are interested message me in game or leave your answer here on the forums. IGN- Mchippo1.
What roles do you play-
what times and days will you be able to play-
age-
time zone-
do you have TS3 or skype(only two i have)-

if you are interested fill this out then add me in game. i will be home around 2 each day and i will be on most of the night. thanks
-Mchippo1

I am level 27, but would love more people to play with.

What roles do you play: Top Lane, Support (Learning ADC, but it is hard in normals as Supports just take cs..)
What times and days will you be able to play: I play every night after work. 6PM-11PMish
Time zone: GMT +9:30 (Australian, sorry if this makes it hard/impossible to play)
Do you have TS3 or skype: I have both.

restra99

04-01-2013

hey my user name is restra99
role-i can do anything (maining on jungle)
time- everynight late night mostly but every day
age- 17
and i do have skype its same as my user name

Jughernautic

04-01-2013

What roles do you play- All but adc/supp are my best
what times and days will you be able to play- most days from about 6-9/10ish
age- 16
time zone- central(chicago time)
do you have TS3 or skype(only two i have)- yes name is doctorgenicyde