So ranked progression hard enough right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EliteCannon

04-01-2013

Why do i have to get ranked with bronze? i am silver 5 and i get these unpleasant, rude, unethical players. It is so frustrating i have over a 100 games with like a 50% win but when i first started the season was 9/10 games and that's what got me into silver in the first place. I am a great league player have been a customer and fan for 3 seasons now but i am beginning to feel like there is no hope of progression in ranked.
I even play all roles well and plenty of champs, then i end up in que with people that don't even know how to play more than 1 lane.
call this complaining i don't care i'm not trying to make it look that way just wanted to bring it up in a topic.
maybe this will find me a really good duo partner at least.

Xer087

04-01-2013

cause ur MMR is so bad that ur REALLY a bronze player... but since u cant drop from silver 5 to bronze.. u will stagnate the silver league, and continue to play with bronze.. Im sorry but , the truth hurts.

Edit: And incase this does offend you, Im bronze on 2 accts, Bronze4lyfebaby.. gimme ur best shot

EliteCannon

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer087 View Post
cause ur MMR is so bad that ur REALLY a bronze player... but since u cant drop from silver 5 to bronze.. u will stagnate the silver league, and continue to play with bronze.. Im sorry but , the truth hurts.

Edit: And incase this does offend you, Im bronze on 2 accts, Bronze4lyfebaby.. gimme ur best shot
the only reason it would even be bad is because all i do is play ranked. So, all i get is bad teammates even when i was win%69 i would still get trolls so please. hold the arrogant remarks. add me if you really want to see what i can do. Other than that, i will happily move past your post.

RightClickYou

04-01-2013

silver 5 players have been way worse than all the bronze I players i've been on teams with.

JimsHardcore

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordlord14 View Post
the only reason it would even be bad is because all i do is play ranked. So, all i get is bad teammates even when i was win%69 i would still get trolls so please. hold the arrogant remarks. add me if you really want to see what i can do. Other than that, i will happily move past your post.
yet another QQ'er blaming it on his team...
Guess what the other team is just as bad buddy. Learn to play and carry harder.

I'm only lvl 26, therefore I don't play ranked, but simple answer for a stupid question really..

Imaginary Fiend

04-01-2013

Yea, i actually enjoyed playing ranked games before the whole "Leagues" thing. I got placed into silver 5 as well. And the players are not very nice from my experience.

I also can fill any role on pretty much every champ -well enough- to get by in ranked. Its frustrating when somebody feeds and blames the team for loosing.