ZIggs is Corrently

UnderPowered 3 12.00%
Balanced 9 36.00%
OverPowered 0 0%
Underplayed so no one knows his true power 13 52.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Ziggs viable season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deanaro3

04-01-2013

i was looking to buying a new ap mid, i really wanted someone that feels rewording to play and that takes skill and most important have lots of skillshots. well, ziggs seems to fit that role pretty much but i am hearing he is underpowered and that he shouldnt be played at ranked so im here to ask your opinion if ziggs is viable for competitive play. i played ziggs on the pbe and really enjoyed him and was doing good most of the time but you cant tell if a champion is strong by playing them on pbe becuz of all the trolls and unskilled/ very skilled that you get matched with.

EDIT:
Currently* ;D

Skumbag Ryan

04-01-2013

Buy brand. Mostly Skillshots, skill, and huge damage. Plus Underplayed and Overpowered.

FeignDucky

04-01-2013

learn to use his "w" to the max and you'll be unstoppable, unfortunately that was too difficult for me so I gave up :P The ulti snipes are always good as well

DarkHonor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

Ziggs has been one of my fav mid champs for a while. I think he is fairly balanced at the moment. I am still bronze so maybe its simply the skill level of those I happen to mid against, but I have not had much of a problem vs any champion. I have carried ranked games with him going 6/1/9 today and 17/3/22 on another game a few days ago. If you utilize his range and are able to key the bounce on his Q correctly you will have a great way to farm while being zoned. His passive is great for harass. His W is a great escape mechanic but can also be used as an interrupt. His E provides a decent AOE slow. His ult is a great semi global and I have used this to secure many kills. One key to playing Ziggs is knowing when to use what skill and how to place his E or W for maximum effectiveness.
He is definitely not OP as a good fizz/kass/kat/morde can cause you a lot of trouble if you dont watch their harass range. I would think that Lux would probably be a nasty lane as well but have yet to match up against someone who plays her well in bronze.
Overall he is probably one of my favorite Mid champs and is great in 1v1 situations and somewhat viable in teamfights as every skill he has is an AOE but there are several other AP mid champs who may be more preferable due to a higher amount of CC. IE. A lux/morgana snare may be more beneficial than only have a slow (or if you are good at dropping his W and detonating it quickly then a .5 sec stun).
From my unprofessional opinion, Ziggs is a viable champion but if your team lacks CC then it may be more beneficial to pickup an AP champ with decent dmg output but has more CC to draw from.

Deanaro3

04-01-2013

i made my mind now im gonna get this guy and blow stuff up thanx for the comments it really helped.