Udyr: Viable way

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeppo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppo View Post
Here's how I play him (play him 100% of the game since he's out):
-With golem buff 100% of the time
-Item build = Sapphire Crystal -> Sheen, Berserker's Greaves, Nashor's Tooth, Vampiric Scepter, (upgrade Sheen to Trinity Force), (upgrade Vampiric Scepter to Stark's Fervor, The Bloodthirster or Malady)
-Skill build: W-E-W-R-W-R-W-R-W-R-E-R-E-E-E-Q-Q-Q
-VS Creeps + Farming: Dance between W and R
-VS Hero: Dance between W and (E or R) depend on what you need
-VS Tower: Dance between W and R for incoming creeps, if an ennemi hero is near go for W and E (if higher level you can go for W and Q)
-Fleeing: Dance between W and E of course
-Summonner skill: Personnally like Cleanse and Rally
-Runes: Focus on cooldown reduction

This should make you able to have a positive Q/D Ratio, but you would do better with another hero. Take him only because he's fun to play.

On a side note, you will not solo golem at level 1 alone, get a friend, ONE WHO WILL LET YOU GET THE BUFF or you will be 30-50% of the power you would have.

This build is centered on def at start but with level turtle make you able to mana leach enough to make you able to dance/farm endlessly so become a offensive build

Enjoy,

Zeppo

Written it in another thread, tought it could be usefull here too.

Btw: Sorry for my english, it's not my first language

Zeppo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2009

Over 100 view and no answers or comments

blackmartin

12-07-2009

Ive been having great success with Udyr lately but playing with a hybrid atk speed / defensive way. I'll make a fresh post with a guide for him.