Heres an Idea...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phattrick

04-01-2013

So I rage a lot. I do it in every game I have ever played, and no matter how many times I get banned, that's not going to change. When You sit there for 30minutes of your life, and someone throws all that time away simply because they derped and didnt listen to your 30 pings, naturally I get fustrated.
I just, once again, got banned for two weeks. And Guess what, I'm not going to "reform", always have got mad when playing, always will. So, here is my proposal....Give me an option in the client to simply turn off chat. There we go...Allow me to select a tick box, "Disable in-game chat", and simply allow me lobby chat to talk to team mates, and that's all I need. I really don't see why this has not been implemented, whats the point of chatting, when people don't listen anyway? You can Usually communicate well enough with pings. So yeah, your opinion on this would be appreciated. Inb4 -9000 votes...

supper37

04-01-2013

You know you can just mute them in the game right? Just hold tab and click on the little speech bubbles. Turn those off, I do it all the time when I'm mad. Problem solved

Phattrick

04-01-2013

They can still see your chat when you mute them.

Phattrick

04-01-2013

more

KnightxSScarlett

04-01-2013

Is it that hard to just not type?

Phattrick

04-01-2013

For me, yea it is. I get reallly frustrated. Im sure this would be easy implemented, and would help people that actually want to gain elo and perform well, with doing that. I just cant not chat.

devo21an

04-01-2013

Bro, this isn't gonna happen. Either take a pocket knife and pull out all your keys you don't need so you can only type 'qwerqtqywerwqter' or learn to control yourself. Your choice.