Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Regarding last weeks 3.5 Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nagor

04-20-2013

is there any reason why this thing is still pinned? like it seems to be done now

Woodley

04-20-2013

Please nerf Crit Plank, I played a game where 1 Q did 1700dmg and had a 3 second cool down.

Tegakari

04-21-2013

Quote:
Woodley:
Please nerf Crit Plank, I played a game where 1 Q did 1700dmg and had a 3 second cool down.

Lots of spells can hit for over 1500 more reliably. And Malz targeted E and R can hit for over 2600 before magic resist.

MadBrok

04-21-2013

Ty based riot

EHLozenges

04-21-2013

great!

TenderLoL

04-21-2013

fdsfdsf

URDIRTYMOMMA

04-21-2013

Lately i have found myself being matched with alot of players in game..... I have recently decided since muting these people is not enough i have been refuising to gank for them or help them.... I know this is not in the "team " spirit but what else can you do when you have had enough and riot support does NOTHING

RagingDonger

04-22-2013

Upvoted for the name....., Hue!

The Beast Relent

04-22-2013

Hey riot. All this week, ever since the patch I've been lagging in every game I join. Its not my ISP (I pay plenty of money every month for high speed internet) and due to this lag I've dropped in leagues and been harassed IN EVERY GAME I JOIN.

I'm getting pretty sick of it and I've been reported dozens of times because of it. There's really no way to contact your customer support and I'm not really sure where to post about this topic, but I would love some feedback via email or something.

What I'm really trying to say is I LOVE being penalized because of server lag. Thanks a million.

PlanetOne

04-23-2013

Quote:
Woodley:

Kha'Zix. Q&W and enemy lost over 2000HP.