Silver Players Looking to Build Ranked 5s team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ashercross

04-01-2013

Hello! Me (A toplane player) and my friend, FlutterDashie (support) enjoy doing 5s and have been playing a lot of games recently. We used to be part of a 5v5 ranked team with about 7 members but they stopped being active and don't get on as much anymore. Another thing is that most people we play with in duo queue and try to play more games with to maybe make a team with them are just straight up annoying or have conflicting personalities with us. We'd prefer to have members who are as funny and laid-back as they are focused and smart when it comes to playing a game. It really helps to have Skype or Teamspeak ( preferably both) for you to be on regularly enough to play practice games and ranked. Ultimately our goal is to improve at the game and have fun while doing it

EDIT: Just in case it wasn't clear or something, we are currently looking for people to fill the ADC, Jungle, and midlane roles

KnightxSScarlett

04-01-2013

I only play Teemo.

FusionMetroid

04-01-2013

What is your ign? Add me: FusionMetroid

TeknoWizard

04-01-2013

I'd love to play a few games and see if I mesh well with you guys. I mainly play ADC, and have done it for a ranked team in the past. Either add me "TeknoWizard", or drop your IGN here and I'll send you a friend request.

Also, props for having your buddy be a brony. Shows good taste.