I think I'm done with LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlexedAcorn

04-01-2013

Hey I know how it feels to play a competive game and lose, It can be really frustrating at times. The reason this game can be so annoying at is becasue the dynamic of the game is team based, yes individual skill is a factor but it ultimatly boils down to how well the team preforms as a whole. If you are in the mind set that by playing your hardest and doing everything you can think of too win, your gonna be upset when you lose. You are probly going to blame the top person on your team that trolled, or the bot lane that fed. It happens to everyone not just you and we are all equaly furstrated. Just remember when you go into a game its a 5 v 5 and their is some one like you on the other team that wants to win just as badly. We cant all be winners and we cant all be losers somtimes you just gotta say "GG WP" and hop into another game.

Waymer1911

04-01-2013

God this community is so backwards.
I have seen so many threads about how ****ty (attitude and skill wise, comparatively) people are in ranked games that I don't think I'll even play ranked when I get to level 30.

In normal games I get a decent team with, at least, a long fuse.I rarely get that guy "OMG TOP FED ****ING ******* GG JUNGLE WHAT R U DOING IDIOT"

Ranked IS supposed to be about being at the top of your game and winning right? Considering this game is designed for teamwork, people would work together to win, right? Since this is not the case, no ranked for me when I hit level 30.

DA DOOF

Recruiter

04-01-2013

IK how u feel about getting matched with trolls. Just leave ranked for a while till u have someone pro to duo with, and until you find that person, just play blind pick with 5 friends so u dont get matched up with trolls

iWREQ

04-01-2013

I agree, Karma is trash and should be removed from the game good point

Exousia Apeiron

08-29-2013

I want to uninstall this game. Yesterday I carried so many games, and still got destroyed. One game that comes to mind: I'm jungle Amumu, I was 1/0/12, and the score was 13-14. I ended up being like 7/4/19 and we still lost. Then I started having some crazy games, going like 5/0/19 as J4 jungle, and various games as adc with great kda and high cs, and still get stomped. Like way to many throws, all because of hero solo players chasing blind (literally like every throw there was a teemo on the other team baiting one player from mine) Just had a game with Udyr, Annie, Keenen who combined for like 8/35/6 and spent whole game arguing and raging. Another game with a 7/1 renekton on our team, never joined a team fight, just stayed top the whole game, and when I asked him to please join the team mid, like 5 times I asked him to group up, the other players told me to "stfu he's carrying us" and Renekton said "stfu I'm the reason we're winning!" even though when he said that we were down by 4 kills and 2 turrets. ONE MORE: I wen't 6/0/17 as Draven with highest cs in game, and my whole team called me bad for the majority of the game, even the other adc called me bad, even though I stomped them in lane and in team fights. Like wtf, I try to do everything I can to win, I will buy wards as adc and jungler, I will play support, I will roam when my lane is pushed or I'm fed, when I jungle I dont take cs or ks, I ping, I mia even for other lanes. I cover, I dont dive, I dont chase, I bait..... I've read all the advice, I've watched the pros, and my efforts are fruitless. I am uninstalling, good bye.

AsheGetsGanked

08-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draqen View Post
I looked up your Lolking brother.
You're not that good either.

On a better note, you need this break to just chill. When you come back I hope you are stronger mentally enough to play the game again.

We'll be waiting for you
Late to this post, but he didn't say he was good and such. He is pissed off at the ****ty community. You misread what he said. Again, I agree with the OP, why does the community have to suck so badly. Community really does mess up the intent of this game.

AsheGetsGanked

08-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrful View Post
Play with friends and stay out of ranked solo queue. If you don't have real life friends to play with, and you haven't made friends in game that you know are good and fun to play with, you have bigger problems than LoL. Make friends, play games with them, have fun.
You sure about that? You shouldn't judge somebody because they don't make friends as easily as others. Just saying, he doesn't have to make friends in the first place! Friends don't really make the game better bro.

Galaxas

08-29-2013

Usually if I'm having bad luck in solo queue, I stop playing for a day, or I find a friend to duo with. People will always make you mad in any PvP oriented game, but the real trick is rising above the stinky community and bettering it by not being like them.

Ragu

09-29-2013

Agree. On a 10 game losing streak. I think I just need to not play ranked though. I played this game since launch and I remember when it was fun just cause people built whatever seemed cool, like Innervating Locket on EVERYONE! But seriously, I have plenty of other games that don't either have a chat, single player, or it just doesn't matter if you win or lose. This IS the most toxic community I have ever faced. It's ridiculous. But one good tip that does help is disable all chat. I found that helps so much when thats 5 less people trying to rage you into faulting your gameplay. BTW im only in bronze, which may make it worse then higher levels, but I really just don't care anymore. I think im going to go play saints row 4 again. THAT was a helluva good time.

XetonicX

09-30-2013

Understanding every thing your going through. But that's what makes league the great game it is. How you can get so many emotions from it, and not just the... How strong the emotion that comes with it. When your mad.... Your boiling, when your happy, it's the best happy you will every feel from any game. There is hoe when you climb higher and get 1-10% less trolls. But think of it this way....

When you go through all of this **** from ranked and get so mad and angry, when you reach that NEW higher division, it all becomes worth every little bit. Suddenly your so proud of yourself and ready to do it again,... Success is defined by getting up one more time than you've been knocked down. League is a game that portrays life in so many ways its almost scary. But it's fun. This game can make you feel anything and everything and I think that's what makes it great. Never give up and push to the top.

I hope you read this and find enjoyment and reason in my words.

GG and best of luck on the fields of justice summoner.