I think I'm done with LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SLEAZ0ID

03-31-2013

I really love this game, I truly do. It was something fresh for me. However, I shouldn't get mad over a game so much. I mean, its not even the game, its really just how stupid people are. I just mentally cannot deal with them anymore. I have been thinking about this for awhile and I think the game I just played broke the camels back.

In a ranked, everyone picks what they want, no fighting or arguing we all called different roles. Karma picks support and goes bot lane. However, starts tower diving and stealing all the kills from the adc and then pushes and chases to second bot turret and dies, and does this multiple times. At first, I tried to be nice, but then it just was obvious to me she was trolling. Building all ap items, and saying they were support items, and then saying she would report me for harassment. She then leaves bot lane and just walks around the map killing jungle camps and going to support top leaving Draven all by himself. And then just stays mid when we all b and gets killed multiple times. At the end of the game, I said "You don't even have any support items?" Then she sells all her items and buys a philo and an Aegis.

I really just think I am done with this game, or at least have to take a break from it. I have not seen a more idiotic community since I stopped playing CoD4 and WoW. I can almost guarantee I will get banned for this game, and its funny because I was actually the one playing the game and not trolling. There are some intelligent people on this game, but its few and far between. I don't think I'm that good, but I know I'm not an idiot and see when obvious things are coming. I'm just gonna go back to SCII where the community doesn't suck and people care about helping each other get better instead of raging.

I had fun while it lasted, and I don't know why I posted this in the forums because I'm sure none of you care. I just really really really needed to vent. Peace out.

Druids Spark

03-31-2013

I completely agree, the amount of anger generated from one bad game can sometimes be overwhelming, and i constantly find myself asking, why am i even playing this? There are too many variants in skill when it comes to these matches that its almost impossible to get a decent team. Because it only really takes one person to ruin the whole game. I too am thinking about actually quitting the game 100%. Bad team/players really take away from the fun of the game and cause unnecessary anguish.

x GUNPLAY

04-01-2013

i currently just fell from gold 1 to gold 4
and i cant even Q cuz im 90% sure its just a free lose, also my MMR fell from a 15 game lose streak so i gain 13 LP a win and lose 70 or more... so basically i cant play rank and if i do im just going to fall to the pit of gold 5 and be stuck there.

FireFallen

04-01-2013

I understand alot of your grief since you work your fingers to the bone to fullfill your roles and get good only to have trolls and newbs get in your way and cost you hours days even weeks of gaming. The only thing I can suggest is clan up with like minded peeps who have teamspeak or skype and it's alot more fun with friends even if there bad you can drive over to there house and rage on them.

INORIGHT

04-01-2013

Stop playing pug matches. Problem solved. Seriously its more fun playing with people you know. Same people everytime. And use voice. Makes all the difference. Good luck

Sudoku

04-01-2013

^ also try to have fun over the game rather than get competitive with others. You DONT have to play ranked although many prefer it ( i know a lot less *******) but going into a blind game you do what you want, builds what you want. Having a great laugh with your mates with AP going to AD or full team jungle then popping back into ranked is a good way to get over the 'trolls". Also I hate to see a player quit LoL over minor problems when it is easily solved just remember to have fun rather than going so serious. After all it's a game have some fun GL

JamesDavidFett

04-01-2013

Really the only solution is to find friends, or find people to play with on the forums. The game gets so much better with people you know, you can laugh about stupid stuff you do instead of rage.

Rawrful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

Play with friends and stay out of ranked solo queue. If you don't have real life friends to play with, and you haven't made friends in game that you know are good and fun to play with, you have bigger problems than LoL. Make friends, play games with them, have fun.

Grey Silvers

04-01-2013

I looked up your Lolking brother.
You're not that good either.

On a better note, you need this break to just chill. When you come back I hope you are stronger mentally enough to play the game again.

We'll be waiting for you

ChakaLin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2013

Agreed sometimes we want relax playing Lol, but....trolls......the trolls.....i know that feel bro!