Should I stop playing Ranked?

Yes, Get out of ranked you scrub 18 28.13%
No, Keep at it! Don't Give up Buddy! 46 71.88%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Should I just Quit playing Ranked LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

INORIGHT

04-01-2013

Get a team. Play with friends

Elsabet

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun Bastard View Post
To anyone who says "Play enough and you'll climb out", or "if you're that good you'll carry your team", NOPE! Simply not true. It is literally impossible at this point. Any win you get is offset by the next 15 losses.
Do the math. You have a greater chance of having a bad opponent than a bad teammate. (5 opponents, 4 teammates.) If you are better than your rank, you will win more games than you lose. If you do that, you will ultimately ascend in rank.

Hiatus Barren

04-01-2013

I use to always play support, and i got tired of people sucking, so I switched my role, which is really all you can do. you need to carry yourself out

falcolink

04-01-2013

i wanna tell you a history

There was a time where i little boy just become lvl 30 acount in 20days of playing lol he have nice daddy with a big wallet and he buy bounch of RP and get tons of cute and powerful champs the ones some time ago kicked his ass damn hard. with none telling him how to play his new kassadin he try to play it in ranked cuz he just got 16 champ and want to try out and in the first 30 secs on the game he give the first blood, respawn and walk to his lane and get rapped again he rage blame and be blamed the he realize he cant play cassadin and disconect from the game.

this history teach you people dont take time to learn champ or mecanics of the game all those people maybe bored and trying someting new is stuck in bronze cuz they are bad and all those people who have some experience in game stucked with them are people who dont know how to carry games they havent leader skills bronze is not about skill level of play is about leader skill
who is better a horde of trolls or organized monkeys if you can handle every single member of you team you will improve and rank up but if you are only complained about getting most kills and trying to beat trolls as brute force you will have a hard time climbing.

where single skill is good against bad players you are only one in a horde of monkeys who can beat them by skill, you can 1vs5 all them in a even game i think no so you must use that monkeys to get up in the table until you get promoted

NefariousNomad

04-01-2013

I was and still am in a very similar situation. And I will tell you this.... you can climb out. I went into rranked too early and had this cute message before every game "hey guys I'm comfortable playing every role, so ill gladly fill"... well, that got me NO where but down in elo.

So what I did was I found a few champs that I really enjoyed playing.... which were Twitch and Shaco. And regardless of the situation, I just picked them. So, there have been a few games where we dual jungled but oddly enuf we won those games. Anyway, my advice is to find a champ that you really enjoy. Shaco is it for me. I love playing him and I've found that I can have a great influence on the game with him... moreso than with any other champ.

I've almost played 150 ranked games with a 60% win rate with Shaco. Which has allowed me to get to bronze 1 from bronze 4.

Sorry for the rambling but hope I've helped some way.

Phattrick

04-01-2013

Here is my suggestion. I was stuck in silver, injured my wrist, and I just watched LoL streams for two weeks, came back, and instantly carried my way into Gold. I guess I just absorbed what I watched. People like Wings, Oddone, people who actually teach you, and you have to focus on what theyre doing, and why theyre doing it. Not just for something to watch.

Rosy

04-01-2013

ward

Yourcatmolested

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsabet View Post
Do the math. You have a greater chance of having a bad opponent than a bad teammate. (5 opponents, 4 teammates.) If you are better than your rank, you will win more games than you lose. If you do that, you will ultimately ascend in rank.
not even close to true. Just because you're the one constant player on every team it doesnt matter. That just means my team has 1 good player and 4 ****ty players. 1 good and 4 **** still can't beat 5 ****. It's basically a wash.

rohypnal

04-01-2013

Normal games are way better place for better gameplay

xXBrushYoTeethXx

04-01-2013

Pick a champion with a very high skill cap and learn to do well with him/her. It will make the bronze V ordeal less painful. By the time you realize it, you'll be out of it. :3