Mexicans need their own server

12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

03-31-2013

u raycist.

jaypepe

03-31-2013

i just joined a game where my teammates were premade and spoke no english. i called mid and nobody called anything else. when we started the game all four of them pinged me to back away from mid so their katarina could take it. wtf? fine i let that go but they made me go khazix solo bot. from there i failed and their jungle olaf only came to help gank when i was dead.

later on i saw a poppy about to die against 2 enemy champs. i swoop in to save him and he goes to stand near the edge of the battle and charges in steals both of my kills. i guess someone doesnt know what appreciating is lol.

o guess what? i left the game. yup

SeCKS Egai

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer087 View Post
At least u can reason with a dumb American who speaks ur language
If that were the case there'd be no need for the tribunal.

CDZoro

03-31-2013

I love how dumb people still generalizes: Spanish=Mexican.

FYI There are more South American players than Mexican, I rarely see Mexican players in-game. I usually see in chat "weon" "qlio" "csm" "la concha" that are slangs/insults from south american countries like Chile or Argentina.

l2Life pls

SmellTheJava

03-31-2013

Like always, it looks like all the americans keep thinking Spanish=Mexican.

Kickop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

"Like always, it looks like all the americans keep thinking Spanish=Mexican."

I join a game, complain about the people speaking spanish and not english, they say "lern espanol than men"

What stops spanish speaking people from learning english, why do they insist we learn their language if we want to be able to communicate.

I don't care if it's generalizations or not, I'm not trying to be racist, but I don't want to play with people who don't speak english who are playing on the NA server.

SeCKS Egai

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickop View Post
"Like always, it looks like all the americans keep thinking Spanish=Mexican."

I join a game, complain about the people speaking spanish and not english, they say "lern espanol than men"

What stops spanish speaking people from learning english, why do they insist we learn their language if we want to be able to communicate.

I don't care if it's generalizations or not, I'm not trying to be racist, but I don't want to play with people who don't speak english who are playing on the NA server.
Why do you feel entitled that folks speak English? If I consider how many years of English I had to take alone, then take into account how many grammar mistakes I see regularly, it becomes pretty clear that English is not an easy language.

Spanish is actually a lot easier to learn when its all said and done, their rules actually make sense.

Plenty of folk don't know when to use your or you're.

Lastly, most of my games don't require that much typing. If you're familiar with team composition, you know where most champs are likely to go.

Most of my actual communication in game is done with pings personally, that transcends any language barrier.

Kickop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeCKSx View Post
Why do you feel entitled that folks speak English? If I consider how many years of English I had to take alone, then take into account how many grammar mistakes I see regularly, it becomes pretty clear that English is not an easy language.

Spanish is actually a lot easier to learn when its all said and done, their rules actually make sense.

Plenty of folk don't know when to use your or you're.

Lastly, most of my games don't require that much typing. If you're familiar with team composition, you know where most champs are likely to go.

Most of my actual communication in game is done with pings personally, that transcends any language barrier.

Almost all of the spanish speaking people I get matched up with don't know what a ping is even used for.

Even when I play ranked, you'll see someone who doesn't speak english spam pings, not pay attention to your pings, and go into 1v3s and then blame the rest of their team for doing something wrong.
"men i fead now"

Where, with english players, usually you get matched with idiots.... but they tend to understand what a ping on the enemies team inhib means, what a ping of dragon means, etc.

CDZoro

03-31-2013

I got teamed up once with bolivians who didnt even know what a rune was

Akl3y

03-31-2013

Kickop I think you should not generalize all Mexicans who speak Spanish or maybe we have something Mexican discover all there

I'll tell you one thing just because one speaks Spanish and English should not be a stupid playing this

many people are speaking English and some stupid players

and I preferred not to play more ranked by English speaking people who complain and insult those who speak Spanish

I do my best to communicate but as wright scoff at things and start saying stupid Mexican

also say this is NA server

Mexico is also part of N.A

12345612 ... 17