Mexicans need their own server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axelclom

04-07-2013

ajam

Rhondero

04-08-2013

I think you are getting us all together, i'm from Argentina and my native language is Spanish, nevertheless we have no other svs than Brazil or NA to play, EUW which has spanish version is due to far and our ping goes really far away, Nevertheless we still play, we mostly try yo communicate and there are several ways to talk with your team even if the language is different. I got about 6 times to play with russians, i realy didn't understand a thing what they were saying but with smart ping a huge advantage can be taken and you can sort of communicate with them that way. If they don't understand that isn't because of language, you are just getting trolled once more...

Ps: Neverthless i hope we could get a Spanish sv in Latino America, Ping will be lower.

MissAzusaDesu

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickop View Post
I'm fine with getting paired with people who are the same skill level as me, but I would prefer if I had the option to play with people who speak my language.
Well I agree with that, it is rather annoying to say stuff and they just say "espaņol"... btw yeah I have letter ņ <3

But in all honesty, those that instalock or play bad aren't that different from North american people.

Quick tip, in a match with spanish people, ask them by their champion selected (stuff like... amumu, top?), real simple, in-game, just communicate with pings, it's easy to understand honestly

xpl0de88

04-08-2013

So ur in ur final game of ur promo series...no1 speaks english......FIX THIS NOW>>>>>!!!

how do u say "Wait for my initiate" in spanish.

Kickop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Just played a game where I had mexicans on my team complaining about there connection the entire game, feeding, swearing at me and afking because I speak english.

Then after the game is over, yell at me in spanish and then call me a gringo.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypepe View Post
how is this racist?
we havent said anything against mexicans or spanish people except those that deserved it.

we just want to segregate english speakers and non english speakers because isnt that what riot has already done with the other countries and servers? we just want it to happen again and split NA server into two for everyone to be happy.

unless you would rather have a server with people unable to understand one another?
please be aware that as people have mentioned "to learn some spanish" is a very difficult and improbable task. you cannot make thousands of players learn words of another language just to play a game properly.
nice segregate, white people make me laugh!Smart ping is a good way for them and you to communicate, this post is somewhat of a biggot post, Mexico is in NA and alot of Spanish players i have played with try to speak some key words in english but us american dont give a **** if they can enter a came and call top or jungle once they spell you instead of your there a mexican bad player, really all you complainer are really just racist hiding behind these excuses that there 5 spanish in your game when it really closer to 1 or 2 every other game, stop being inconsiderate spoiled brats.

Warmeat

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl0de88 View Post
So ur in ur final game of ur promo series...no1 speaks english......FIX THIS NOW>>>>>!!!

how do u say "Wait for my initiate" in spanish.
"Espeda por el Tank", Espeda is wait and "por el tank" mean for the tank. my spanish is not good enough to translate initiate and my translation will work since they understand a tanks role and telling them to wait for them to go first.. Espeda por Auyuda means wait for help(ayuda)and is more general will also work.

SmellTheJava

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmeat View Post
"Espeda por el Tank", Espeda is wait and "por el tank" mean for the tank. Espeda por Auyuda mean wait for help(ayuda)and is more general.
It's actually "Espera". "Wait for me" would be something in the lines of "Esperenme" and "wait for my initiate" It's going to be "Esperen por mi iniciaciķn".

Yagmorn

04-09-2013

If you ask for a language filter, you need to make it global. I have a hard time to play in UE servers when other people speaks french or german. My face: O.o "yeah!"
You can use a tool for filtering summoners language, so the ingame communication can be useful. I always thak Riot for the new Ping System, at least we all have those pings in mind and is a better and more efficient way to communicate with the team.

OneWithTheShadow

04-20-2013

[QUOTE=CDZoro;36220631]I love how dumb people still generalizes: Spanish=Mexican.

FYI There are more South American players than Mexican, I rarely see Mexican players in-game. I usually see in chat "weon" "qlio" "csm" "la concha" that are slangs/insults from south american countries like Chile or Argentina.

l2Life pls[/QUOTE

I understand where you're coming from, but i do have to say is that since we can't understand it, and the only other country (that most people know of) in NA that does not speak our language is Mexico, we tend to generalize that they're Mexican.

However, i like saying Latino since it groups 'em all up.