Mexicans need their own server

1234511 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kickop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

For the last 5 games I've played I've been matched with at least two people who speak spanish neither me or them can understand each other.

I call top, mexican calls top after the game starts and then starts the spam of pings and saying "me top me top me top me top me top me top me top"

I tend to play four-five games a day where I get a person who speaks spanish on my team, and every single one of those games, we end up losing because they can't understand me, or anyone else on the team.

Please make a server for just mexico, or maybe a filter for english speaking people only...
I can't deal with playing ranked and getting screwed over because it's a 4v5.

It would make both sides happy, I'm sure spanish people get angry about having all these english speakers on their team and not understanding a word they say.

EDIT: IF you're saying "but not all of us are mexican, you're being racist" why the hell are you on the NA server?
There is a Brazil server, and a Latin server

Mexico is another country, so I feel like it should have its own server. There are mutliple EU servers, plus a russian server.
So why does the NA server incorporate mexico? Why not just add a mexico server too? You did it for another continent, do it for NA too.

Jixlo

03-31-2013

Si

Juanchio88

03-31-2013

Hi there. Two things:

1) http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3148077

2) The common factor of those games, is "You". Try to mprove yourself, learn to carry and you will be fine later on. Sorry to hear you were losing a streak of games, but remember stay possitive, and try to learn a few spanish terms, trust me It wont hurt.

Good Luck, Have fun.

Lil Cuddles

03-31-2013

I do think an option that could seperate english speaking and other languages would be nice... not necessarily a different server... but say if in your options you check 'Match with English Only' and basically anyone who checked this you were eligible to play with..

Kickop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanchio88 View Post
Hi there. Two things:

2) The common factor of those games, is "You". Try to mprove yourself, learn to carry and you will be fine later on. Sorry to hear you were losing a streak of games, but remember stay possitive, and try to learn a few spanish terms, trust me It wont hurt.

Good Luck, Have fun.

"try to carry" How do you carry when the one person on your team who doesn't speak english goes into a 1v5 without their team then starts cussing you out in spanish?

How do you carry when you play a 3v3 and both your team mates leave after the game starts because you speak english and not spanish?

this JUST happened to me.

I'm not going to learn their language when they can't learn mine.

Xer087

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanchio88 View Post
Hi there. Two things:

Good Luck, Have fun.

Learn to carry so you can overcompensate for the lack of skill/latency issues/communication that THEY bring to the game. Seems legit. Ur answer shouldn't be to learn to carry, that's a terrible ****ing answer for an instance where half ur team doesnt speak English. Thats a total cop out , instead of addressing the real issue ur just telling HIM to be better. Why should he have to make up for their bad behavior/play. Stupid answer for a stupid issue that should have been addressed forever ago.

SeCKS Egai

03-31-2013

I'm an American and I'm sick of dumb Americans. Does that mean I should request there be a "smart" American server?

Kickop

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeCKSx View Post
I'm an American and I'm sick of dumb Americans. Does that mean I should request there be a "smart" American server?

I'm sick of dumb Americans too, but they tend to speak english and understand you when you tell them something.

Xer087

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeCKSx View Post
At least u can reason with a dumb American who speaks ur language

Kickop

03-31-2013

Now 8 games in a row I've played with spanish people who don't understand a word I've said, almost every game they leave/start feeding.

Reporting only does so much.

1234511 ... 17