[guide] Blitzcrank: The steam-powered **** machine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shubomber

12-26-2010

Note that fist has since been changed and leveling it up no longer reduces its cooldown, meaning you can probably take a second or even third level of grab for the reduced CD before you take a second level of fist.

CrossBlades

02-20-2011

this is the most ****ed up guide ever

shubomber

02-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yy367 View Post
Grab blitz + ap jitb sheeko = fearful popups of MF'n death >=)
Similar strategy works with Heimer's turrets and his ult. Combo them into two turrets, Heimer ults and does damage. If you're building right, if they manage to survive you'll be able to pull them back in for round 2.

theyveallbee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

I usually put a point into overdrive as soon as I pick up sheen (except over ult) for another packed punch

Siegebreaker

02-20-2011

I like how this guide is a year and a half old...

Urscythe

08-08-2011

Still a pretty **** fun read. Definitely can't recommend Rod of Ages... for Blitz, or for anyone really - I just feel there's better places to invest the cash.

I typically open with mana gem+pots, get sheen and boots on my first trip back, and then get manamune and my upgraded boots. I've also been having a lot of fun working a gunblade into my build (if you can't afford gunblade, get bilgewater), however I'm not entirely certain going full-on gunblade is even necessary. Might be able to just get Bilgewater and then immediately go for Trinity Force (starting with Zeal, ofc.)

Don't really see much reason to boost AP with Blitz. It's nice for his ult and his hook, but that's about it. Overdrive scales very well with AD items and having a little lifesteal can increase your staying power a bit, though I still prefer to fist, run, and fist again repeatedly instead of stand and fight vs most enemies.

I'm calling Manamune required equipment at this point. Heaps of mana, a little AD, and even a smidge of mp5. There's nothing about it Blitz doesn't love, and it's only 2110g.

EequaltoMC2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

I love this build!

jedidioh

03-28-2012

bumping this