[guide] Blitzcrank: The steam-powered **** machine

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Rooster

06-09-2010

Get ready to revisit your guide condon... looks like Blitz will be getting some love next patch.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=131183&page=5

jedidioh

06-24-2010

lol, i enjoyed your guide

TheCox

07-20-2010

Good guide.. Like it a lot..

Sunhawk818

07-22-2010

Just like to chime in that this guide still produces an awesome Blitz. in one game I went 8-1-5 and a FEEDLESTIX accused me of having an "aimbot". In another game I went 16-3-16 and absolutely crushed the Karthus and Cho that were laning against me and a Shaco. Using this guide I had mana for grabs and lightning for a day and a half. Their heroes were scared to farm if I was close by. It was also successful in turning that oversized rodent Twitch into roadkill.

DCslayerX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-26-2010

this is the first guide i've read of this amazing author.

i will now read the rest

why can't everybody write like this?

Alex is White

08-16-2010

Ok. I used this guide and did a few games with a herm and a nunu as my backup squad. I ended with 10/3/17, because we farmed the **** out of these guys. Was real squishy early game and thats where I got the first 2 deaths (****ING KARTHUS) and the 3rd was from a bad pull. I would just pull the first mofo I saw, punched him, BIG punched him, and if my team hadn't killed him yet, had him eat my ulti. Abusing the ulti like a ryze wins big bucks (But only if you wait a few seconds for the passive to go off a couple times)

Atanvardo

08-20-2010

So, I'm a noob who just added Blitz to my list of owned champions and started reading up on him and found this guide...

Condon, I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.

Tretty

11-30-2010

Reviving another one of condon's guides. this stuff needs more love, and more people need to see it for the first time

Loneways

11-30-2010

Ahhh Blitz...what a wonderful champ. Makes my day and definately ruin another's when they get grabbed and have all their teeth bashed out. I've knocked enough teeth out that I could make necklaces out them....and even sell them. XD

yy367

12-25-2010

Grab blitz + ap jitb sheeko = fearful popups of MF'n death >=)