Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Frequently Asked Questions or Mechanics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lol IRBoss

01-05-2012

In twitch's spray and pray does he have full lifesteal on all targets hit?

NicoliTheCat

01-06-2012

This may have been asked but I couldn't find it. How do multipliers stack? For example, say I use Nasus or Blitz with a skill that increases or doubles attack damage. I also have a Sheen (double damage) and I critical. Does the critical double only the original base? Base plus the skill's increase? Or does it even double the bonus from Sheen?

Taenaryn

01-10-2012

Sheen, if I recall, causes an additional 150% of your base attack damage. That's base... meaning not including that BF Sword or that Bloodthirster.

May I recommend the original post be edited for details about Lifesteal and Spellvamp? It took me absurdly long to find out about these, and only by going to other websites.

In particular: Lifesteal = autoattacks and abilities that *specifically* say they proc on-hit effects.
Spellvamp = everything else except toggle abilities.

Some examples would be nice, like whether Talon's Q is spellvamp or Lifesteal (ability, but increases your basic attack) and item abilities.

Taenaryn

01-10-2012

Quote:
KBloodslear:
Thanks for the FAQ!

Perfect - that's exactly what I was looking for regarding the Unique effect ambiguity.

I was under the impression that Unique is unique whether it came from two of the same items, or two different items. For instance, Move: 2 is unique in all boots, and will not stack with any other boot that provides Move: 2.

Taenaryn

01-10-2012

It is, apparently, possible to get more than 40% cooldown. Items and masteries stack to a total of 40% as you said, but player abilities such as Skarner's Passive can reduce your cooldowns further.

NicoliTheCat

01-11-2012

Quote:
Taenaryn:
I was under the impression that Unique is unique whether it came from two of the same items, or two different items. For instance, Move: 2 is unique in all boots, and will not stack with any other boot that provides Move: 2.

Boots are special and have specific wording saying they don't stack with other boots. Other unique items can stack with different kinds, though, like a Stinger and a Codex's CDRs despite both having 10% CDR.

VolDead

01-20-2012

Thanks Really helped alot

llllDIEGOllll

02-15-2012

Thanks a lot!!!

Quote:
Stumpster:

A: The basic guide for runes can be found HERE (http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=117)

Link not working

Curtsy

02-19-2012

What if you were with two teamates who had the same item, and you didn't, would you get the benefits from the both of them, or just the one, and the other cancel out?

However, if you had a third teammate that did not have the Mana Manipulator they would only be affected by one aura

Why would it work for one but not the other? They both should work cause its two aura's from two seperate champions!!

Moon Pheanix

03-01-2012

Hey guys i was wondering about last hit. I know that people say you should last hit and what not, but wouldn't it just be better to attack the minon insted and push the lane more? some feedback would be great