Frequently Asked Questions or Mechanics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExamplePrime

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpster View Post
[
However, should Team A win, they will gain more points than usual because it was an upset.

Team A - 1250 -> 1263
Team B - 1350 -> 1337
I loled

VCJunky

10-04-2010

The learning center seems to have absolutely no mention of Spell Vamp whatsoever. Also the search function on the forums is disabled. Took me a while to find the information in this post...

Lousinator

10-09-2010

I wanted to know if magical damage, (i.e. The return damage on thorn armor) would in turn give life steal?

The logic is I want to play Dr. Mundo, and having an armor that would play into damage and regeneration would be ideal.

If the question was worded badly, here is an example:
Thorn Armor = returned 40% magic damage to attacking enemy
Vampiric Scepter = 12% life steal
0.4 magic damage * 0.12 life steal = x health.

true or false?

P.S.
By the way, I learned a lot from this post even though it didn't answer the original question. Thank you.

Dark Signer

10-17-2010

are there any maps coming out soon? because i have an amazing idea :P for a wicked map..just RIOT down to u to make members dreams come true i guess .. x.

6 vs 6 ---each team has 2 bases on each corner of the map and there is 1 path leading from 2 friendly camps. Each base has 2 paths leading outwards, one towards the middle where all camps meet up and 1 leading to a camp directly adjacent to the camp so it would be interesting and strategegic to decide which camp to attack first and how to go about it. . In terms of minions we have a a large quantity spawning through the middle path which is joined together with all the bases and little amount of minions through the linear paths. Overal the paths should look like this:
o __o
| X |
o ---o the circles represent the camps and the left side is one team and the right side is the other.

Dark Signer

10-17-2010

O btw another thing we could do to test people's skill in league of legends is have a mode under ranked games called " SURVIVAL MODE" where players have limited amount of deaths allowed (5 deaths) and the winner is the team who has a player surviving, you can do that on twisted treelines or any map off ur choice. Sounds like a really fun idea. Only a real legend would stand the test of time.

Tipzntrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

This post needs clarification of negative Armour and MR stats IMO. -1 MR doesn't mean you have -1% health. Otherwise, -100 MR would mean you have 0% health against magic, which makes no sense. See my post:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=297173

Relatyve Mynd

10-21-2010

Question:
I recently hit lvl 11 and noticed that I no longer get IP or XP from practice games. At the same time, I see all these lvl 30's farming IP from bot battles. Why am I not getting IP while they do?

Gilmamesh

10-22-2010

does dodge has a cap?

SgtSmoke21

10-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relatyve Mynd View Post
Question:
I recently hit lvl 11 and noticed that I no longer get IP or XP from practice games. At the same time, I see all these lvl 30's farming IP from bot battles. Why am I not getting IP while they do?
There are set limits of how many practice games you can do per 24 hours that earn you IP/XP. The limit is 6, but it may be more if you're lower level. I forget the exact details but rest assure, you can continue to IP/XP farm.

Onii tan

10-29-2010

If you reduce a person's armor below zero (example: if you have 100 damage, an enemy has 30 armor and you have 60 armor pen), would your attacks do extra damage to them? if so, how much?