Frequently Asked Questions or Mechanics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamikaze kae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2010

How does Spirt Visage work will it stack with any of Warwich special ablites and what if i have it and Soraka heals me does it heal me for more or if Soraka has it does it heal other people for extra?

kybarsfang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2010

Is Spell Vamp/Lifesteal gain based off of the total amount of damage dealt to a target?

Doomlet

08-17-2010

Now, I realise this has been covered in the OP, but I've read in several places that a patch early this year changed it. However, I'm unable to find any specific details anywhere.

Specifically, does magic resistance still get affected by MR reduction, %MR pen and flat MR pen in that order? Or is the formula different now?

Kureno

08-19-2010

Doesn't Poppy's ultimate count as dodging spells cast by non-targetted people?

Borjoize

08-19-2010

Quote:
Q: Do slows stack?

A: Yes and no. Slows from items do not stack among themselves (Phage, Frozen Mallet, Rylai's Crystal Scepter). However, all other slows stack.

Just like the diminishing returns for bonus movement speed, being slowed has diminishing returns starting at and below 210.

Ok, so here the question:

Do they stack on diferent champions? Like, if somone has a Rylai's Scepter, and Somone a Frozem Mallet, and both hit the same oponen, will the oponentbe "double slowed"?

Does other slow items, that have an Activade Unique, like Randuin's Omen and Hextech Gunblde stack?

And Phage/Frozen Mallet/Rylai's Scepter, that activate uppon atacking somone(or targeting them with a spell), stacks with Warden's Mail, that activate uppon beig hit?

And, finaly, another question. Tear of the Godess, have this unique:

UNIQUE Passive: Each time your Champion uses an Ability their Maximum Mana will increase by 4 Mana, up to a maximum of twice in a six second period; bonuses cap at +1000 Mana.

If I transform upgrade it to Archangel Staff, that haves the same ability, Tha bonus cap will be reseted, or will it continue there?

Doomlet

08-19-2010

Does anybody still maintain this thread? I see loads of questions and few replies. If not, should probably be unstickied for outdated info...

Borjoize

08-28-2010

I dont think so =(

And I was so intrested in the answer for my queston =/

rumples

08-29-2010

im pretty sure slows only stack sofar as they will all be on you and the best one will be in effect until it wears off, then any others will effect you until its gone etc. meaning if you have two ten percent slows on you, you arent slowed for 20 percent.

Vunpac

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UknowsI View Post
I didn't read the 30 pages in front, so it might have been mentioned already, but as far as I know the order was changed in a patch in the spring of 2010 and flat penetration is now applied before %.
I also heard that but I can't seem to find anywhere to confirm it. Anyone have a link to a confirm?

Macs Power

08-31-2010

* From Learning Center : http://www.leagueoflegends.com/learn...ion-statistics

Percent Magic Penetration: Percent magic penetration applies its benefits after flat magic penetration. For example if you fight a target with 120 magic resist while you have 20 flat magic penetration and 40% magic penetration, you would deal damage to your target as though he had 60 magic resist.

* From this post :

A: From top to bottom

Armor/MR Reduction
% Based Armor/MR Penetration
Flat/Linear Armor/MR Penetration

Someone knows how Flat and % works ?