Frequently Asked Questions or Mechanics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgepig View Post
I've read that slows from various sources stack, but does Rylais scepter stack with spells that have slow effects already? I picked it up on Nunu towards the end of a game the other day, and didn't notice a significant difference in slow amount. I could just be unobservant, or there might have been confounding variables (champions with ghost on etc).

I guess a way to confirm this would be to try it on Zilean (65% slow) and see if they stop dead for a short while, but I'm at work, and its only one data point.
There are diminishing returns on slows now.

Ragain

10-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgepig View Post
I've read that slows from various sources stack, but does Rylais scepter stack with spells that have slow effects already? I picked it up on Nunu towards the end of a game the other day, and didn't notice a significant difference in slow amount. I could just be unobservant, or there might have been confounding variables (champions with ghost on etc).

I guess a way to confirm this would be to try it on Zilean (65% slow) and see if they stop dead for a short while, but I'm at work, and its only one data point.
They don't stack directly.

The highest slow will take effect. Once that one is removed or the duration is up, the next strongest will take its place if its duration is going.

Edit: Or thats the way it worked last I heard.

Hedgepig

10-28-2009

Ah, thats too bad. Would be a good item for him if it did. Thanks!

Aknar

10-28-2009

wow nice thread,I'm thinking of myself a bit above average and I found many useful tips here

Stumpster

Adjudicator

10-28-2009

Just noticed that this got stickied, haven't been on this section of the forums in a while! I'll try to update the first post with some new questions and changes that have happened.

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpster View Post
Just noticed that this got stickied, haven't been on this section of the forums in a while! I'll try to update the first post with some new questions and changes that have happened.
Great to hear it FINALLY got stickied. I refer a LOT of new players to this thread.

I think I speak on behalf of the community when I say, Thank You Stumpster!

Nayuki

10-29-2009

So...wait...if an entire team had Legion would the entire team get the buff five times (IE: +175 AR/+200 MR/+40 Damage)? For an investment of only ~2k a person that seems a very very nice team push buff...

Stumpster

Adjudicator

10-29-2009

No, the most you can have an aura is twice. Once if you own the item, once if someone around you has it. After that, you get no benefit.

Nayuki

10-29-2009

Thanks for the info, was about to start drooling.

Stumpster

Adjudicator

10-30-2009

Still working on updating, tried to add some organization to it.