Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So Zac can solo baron pretty early...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brodazzler

03-30-2013

Checking out some things with Zac in a custom, I had Spirit of the Spectral Wraith, Rylai's, Liandry's and a Guardian. I was level fifteen when I tried it, just for kicks and giggles and succeeded, I had to pop ulti(which baron canceled mid way through the second bounce) smite and guardian popped when Baron was at about 600 health. I was using 11/16 masteries, magic pen marks, 2 ap quints and 1 ms quint, flat armor seals and scaling mr glyphs. I never see anything about solo baron attempts anymore but I thought this was kind of ridiculous. Also solo dragon all day with just a Spectral Wraith.

Swiftblood

03-30-2013

eh I can solo baron with a few champs around that level

Akimasu

03-30-2013

Karthus with blue, and at least 40% spell vamp can do it around then too. Ryze can do it only ~15% spell vamp around then.

The Blacklisted

03-30-2013

videos or it didnt happen

Pobbes

03-30-2013

dude jax used to be able to solo baron with two doran's and a BoRK at about level 11

spacephantom45

04-01-2013

^ Just give Jax a real weapon (lampost? come on :P) and he can solo lvl one

Synerax

04-01-2013

I want to see a fiddle try solo baron

devo21an

04-01-2013

Not really a problem, at level 15 if it's not warded and they stop you in the five minutes it takes you to kill it, then you're against stupid players, and you were gonna win either way.