A more serious form of dominion please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad2thel30NER

03-30-2013

It sucks getting put in ques with people who use dominion to try out champions and say "It's just dominion, who cares?" So they pick poorly, or even worse, play poorly.

I don't know how many other players there are like me, but I -only- play dominion. I find it infinitely more fun than minion farming before getting to 20 minutes and having one side or the other surrender.

It would also seem that the type of player who says "It's just dominion, who cares?" is in the vast majority of people I get qued with.

If anyone who reads this takes dominion more seriously and would like to add me to their friends list, please do so. I play a good Elise, Vi, Jax, Jayce, Teemo, Ahri, and Zyra. I've also been dabbling with Jarvan IV and Twisted Fate, but I don't feel too confident with them quiet yet, even though I've had a few amazing games.. I'm willing to play just about any position needed but those champions I feel the most comfortable with and have the most practice with.

Fancy Wolf

03-30-2013

Welcome to Dominion, we may get some love and patches and ranked and stuff

Soon TM

Eloquid

03-30-2013

There's lot of us that feel like you about SR and play only Dom, but too bad Riot have their own idea about what's fun. When you get to higher Dominion elo you'll see there are less free loaders, but the only solution to this would be ranked.

A12MO12

03-30-2013

go in dominatedominion chat and organize inhouse drafts, people are willing to play but too lazy to be the host.

A Slime Appears

03-30-2013

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard "it's just dominion" or something like it, I could fund a team of people to fix everything wrong with dominion and cure every kind of cancer.

Detris White

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

im consider myself a serious dom player

Mightyal

03-30-2013

Whenever we get new Champions we should head into SR and test them out and then say, "Who care's? It's just SR."

Lameador

03-30-2013

i think ranked is planned for 2020 , so dont worry

Inkyjinx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad2thel30NER View Post
I don't know how many other players there are like me, but I -only- play dominion. I find it infinitely more fun than minion farming before getting to 20 minutes and having one side or the other surrender.
i also only play Dominion.