Treeloop's COMPLETE Tier List (facts+opinion+info)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treeloop

06-08-2011

Introduction

Hello summoners,
I have played this game for quite a while and have played DotA and HoN. I have a pretty good experience with character effectiveness according to skills and item builds. I have decided to create my own tier list after seeing many incomplete and (might I say) unworthy tier lists. I do however respect the opinion of others and this tier list only fits what I have seen and played myself. Please do not take ANY of these ranks as an official tier list.
Thank you,
Treeloop

NOTE: These ranks are based on factual information and personal opinion. Each rank is assigned according to early game and late game effectiveness, and transcends potential usefulness in comparison to it. Factors such as items and farm are in effect but will not be explained. Other factors like player skill are NOT considered. If you need an explanation over the rankings according to these factors, I will give you one.

Remeber: Champions are and always should be assigned according to effectiveness (deadliness, tank ability, CC Effects, Initiation, lane pushing ability)

Tier List (as of June 8, 2011)

Tier 1: Xin Zhao, Jax, Tryndamere, Vladimir, Katarina, Leblanc, Rammus.

Tier 2: Twitch, Olaf, Dr. Mundo, Fiddlesticks, Nocturne, Brand, Irelia, Akali, Anivia, Kassadin, Malzahar, Twisted Fate, Vayne, Shen, Veigar, Fiddlesticks, Kennen, Garen, Kogmaw, Amumu, Alistar.

Tier 3: Udyr, Ryze, Teemo, Mordekaiser, Ezreal, Blitzcrank, Malphite, Shaco, Sion, Rumble, Maokai, Kayle, Galio, Nidalee, Olaf, Sona, Heimerdinger, Poppy, Lux, Corki, Urgot, Zilean, Lee Sin, Warrick.

Tier 4 Morgana, Nasus, Renekton, Gangplank, Ashe, Annie, Master Yi, Oriana, Singed, Sivir, Miss Fortune, Jarvan, Taric, Swain, Graggas.

Tier 5 Cassiopeia, Soraka, Nunu, Karma, Evelynn.

And that it! (I think)
What I put in the tiers is what I personally believe is correct (of course according to opinion AND fact). But wait! I'm not done yet! If you are starting to get mad at the list and believe a champion belongs in a different tier, read on. A lot of champions commonly straggle between the tiers. Champions listed below could belong to the other adjacent tier. I've listed ones below which are commonly put in the adjacent tier. Champions not listed rightfully belong to their respective tier above.

Tier 1/2: Jax, Tryndamere, Vladamir, Rammus, Fiddlesticks, Irelia, Alistar, Garen, Amumu
Tier 2/3: Twitch, Dr. Mundo, Ezreal, Ryze, Malphite, Warrick
Tier 3/4: Udyr, Zillean, Sona, Maokai, Kayle
Tier 4/5: Swain, Taric, Graggas, Ashe, Singed, Oriana, Nunu, Karma

And.... I think I'm finally done!

If you have any comments or questions, please post a reply. If you think that a champion belongs in a different tier, please ask why.

Thank you!

Reptar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

You...have...twitch, mundo, fiddle, and kat at tier 1/2...and....taric, ashe, and nunu at the bottom tiers...

im genuinely not sure if this is meant seriously...

Nickicksu

06-08-2011

are you serious?

Lairai

06-08-2011

I like how people come in and say they have experience with DoTA and HoN when that means jack**** for LoL. Not to mention while this does not seem like a troll tier list, OP still has a lot to learn.

crank my shaft

06-08-2011

your tier 1 is all nub stompers. Is this a joke?

Thrillinz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2011

Are we playing the same game?

MFing Chogathra

06-08-2011

mabye it's an upside down tier list, like tier 5 is the best or something idk.

GhostDonkeys

06-08-2011

You forgot my favorite champ trundle.

Cheesemaker

06-08-2011

I don't understand why your tier 1 list has no ranged DPS in it.

Zauren

06-08-2011

I...

What?

Like, I tried to wrap my head around this and failed. Olaf's in there twice. He's OP.