What champ to use to get out of bronze?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlazinYordle

03-29-2013

Anyone have an idea of what champion to use to get out of the bronze tier? Post up here for decent ideas.

RyanMonkeyFace

03-29-2013

i dont think any specific champion or champions can get you out of bronze seeing as the extremely OP champs get banned. Also you can't bank on a champion in ranked because you need to counterpick according to what you're seeing...each game is situational and has a completely different group of factors each game. Adjust, teamwork, win.

iEatyu

03-30-2013

play a support role , if you can give your team vision and counter ward and make safe moves as a team you'll sure get out of bronze tier

iRainbøwDash

03-30-2013

Any strong Jungler, make the plays and get kills for your team. It's hard to carry just by yourself, keep the other lanes fed and get some wards.

SmknDanks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

if your actually good at league just fill and own lots of champions... if u know ur better than the other kids let them pick their roles.... and then own yours... if u fail more than 50% of ur games ur not as good as u think u are and need to do something to improve.... i found that was the easiest way to rank up...
-each role should have at least one rune page
-let others play their best roles...
-you just learn how to be good at all roles (no excuses here, u can get good at any role)
and by doing that you will rank up.........

AU Freo

03-30-2013

I got out of Bronze just today. I used Riven top for the majority of my games. However, there's no real secret way to get out of there. No single champ will just magically make it happen, just keep practicing. But a good way to get out, is to try master a single champ, it helps.

SmknDanks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRainbwDash View Post
Any strong Jungler, make the plays and get kills for your team. It's hard to carry just by yourself, keep the other lanes fed and get some wards.
emphasis on "Your Team" .... when junglers gank a lane, they should give the kill to the lane.... so that they can better handle it on their own.. this is especially important for early-mid game.

i can not tell you how many times i have tried to explain this to people... so i hope u get the picture. it is something i only learned through a lot of LoL experience. not many ppl actually realize this until they have over a thousand wins.

Troy2Hard

03-30-2013

try to master a champ for every role in the game

Adm Jackbar

03-30-2013

There are no champions that will carry an entire team. There are a few who can always assist your team in the best possible way - Alistair is arguably the best tank in the game, he can fill support and jungle
Jax is your standard bruiser, very hard to play badly if you have half a brain. Top/jungle
Veigar will nuke anyone, his burst is insane at late game, he's a fairly hard champ to lane as though. Mid
Caitlin is a safe adc, she has range on anyone as well as escapes and a (conditional, gbss) snare.

However, the fact that you are in bronze teir means that you haven't mastered every aspect of the game. Spend a few games focusing entirely on map awareness. Don't worry so much about your score, just play with the mind to know where everyone is and avoid ganks.
Then play a few focusing on last hitting, warding, harassing, positioning, counterjungling etc. Focus on improving all your individual skills and you'll become a better player when they're all combined. You can learn to be a better player

(P.S - step one is disabling All chat. Always in solo queue)

lordsidney

03-30-2013

i found that lux support will do it almost every time shes brings a lot to lane and team fights