Win EVERY time you dont even have to be good!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rudeboymike

12-06-2009

5x Promote is not hard to beat. It just requires the same thing every other game does... well communicated and coordinated 5 man ganking.

5x Promote teams wreck garbage players and teams. That is all.

EchoRex

12-06-2009

Whats really fun is getting a triple kill before level 4 against this kind of pants-on-head ******ed team strategy.

Evangelion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2009

I went up against this strat once, they pushed left lane and got all 3 towers down at 5 minutes but no inhib. From that point on we roflstomped them, and every time someone tried to bdoor the inhib I ported back as TF and gold carded them to death.

It's a one trick pony, it'll work the first time, but after that everyone knows whats coming and gets mobilities and responds to everything as a team.

DarklingWanders

12-06-2009

I went up against this strat yesterday, we rolled them so hard, I wish I had fraps. We were a pug too, hilarious.

Really, its stupid

Cat Man Do

12-06-2009

This doesn't work against most decent opponents. It's ridiculously easy to grab aggro on the promoted mobs, kite them away from the tower (even to another turret) while the rest of your team fends off the opposing teams heros.

After you stop their original rush it's pretty much GG because they're stuck with 5 summoner abilities that are relatively worthless in team fights.

Plus it's not like it's a surprise that your going to get promote rushed when you can see 5 promotes on the loading screen. Most teams (even PuGs) recognize that and prepare to counter it at about 4 minutes in.

Whoaness

12-06-2009

Wow, all of the deniers are pretending that LoL is comprised of only premades. Guess what, probably 95% of the games are pugged! How can you expect automatic teamwork to happen versus premades?

The 5 promote problem is a huge issue and will work a lot of the time. Riot needs to implement something that forces limitation on summoner spells.

Ligr

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoaness View Post
Wow, all of the deniers are pretending that LoL is comprised of only premades. Guess what, probably 95% of the games are pugged! How can you expect automatic teamwork to happen versus premades?

The 5 promote problem is a huge issue and will work a lot of the time. Riot needs to implement something that forces limitation on summoner spells.
there already is a limitation: you cannot use promote the first few minutes of the game. And you are wrong a pug not being able to handle this. It is easily countareble and you can almost surely destroy the enemy team if they fail. The mechanics are fine.

Dropkick Murphy

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicTheHedgedawg View Post
hello fortify

fortify > promote

one fortify won't necesarily beat 5 promotes, but it takes less fortifies to negate promote than the reverse.
But with Blind pick being the only available option of gameplay at the moment, it makes setting up against the 5 promote/rally strategy a little more difficult, considering you don't know what spells your opponents are choosing.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2009

i assure you i can play poorly enough such that this plan wouldn't work.

Auha

12-06-2009

Sounds like an interesting strategy. Extremely boring strategy too. I pity people who would waste their time playing online to use such a strategy. Now, I have never played against any team that used that strategy. I don't have an issue with such strategies because it really makes people to really coordinate their premades in order to win. If you coordinate in such a way, I think the teams need to at least get some wins for it.

I could only see this strategy to really work in lower tiers and maybe mid-tiers, but at higher tiers I would say that they are wasting their time doing such a ******ed strategy. Though, some people do have a point as it is difficult to diffuse such a strategy.