Infinity Edge Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shady C

12-06-2009

I'll say it again.

I don't want to hear... math formula, or game mechanic... I want to hear "I tested this, and......."

Cuz I don't even really think you're getting what I'm saying the problem is, in assuming it's all additive. And I am myself saying after many games of Shaco, and having Infinity and not having Infinity, I feel like it wasn't doing anything for Deceive. I want to know what others, who have also tested it, have to say. So unless you're trying it out, please stop flooding my topic.

JayceJa

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickWilly View Post
I'll say it again.

I don't want to hear... math formula, or game mechanic... I want to hear "I tested this, and......."

Cuz I don't even really think you're getting what I'm saying the problem is, in assuming it's all additive. And I am myself saying after many games of Shaco, and having Infinity and not having Infinity, I feel like it wasn't doing anything for Deceive. I want to know what others, who have also tested it, have to say. So unless you're trying it out, please stop flooding my topic.
its well known, and was said first by riot themselves

EchoRex

12-06-2009

OK!

This has been tested repeatedly and: its additive.

Feel better? Or will you learn to take the given responses or use the search feature now?

Shady C

12-06-2009

Yes, I do feel better.

All I wanted to hear is that it was tested...

Thank you Jayce.