New Karma!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FViral

03-30-2013

The old karma kit was vastly superior to the new one on dominion. I'm really upset that my go to champion for dominion is not what she used to be.
I'll grant that her kit is probably better for SR.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FViral View Post
The old karma kit was vastly superior to the new one on dominion. I'm really upset that my go to champion for dominion is not what she used to be.
wish sr pplayers realize dit and stopped yelling "KARMA IS SUPPORT ,NOOB" at me, and that's only been two days sinc eher rework, her sr kit seems like a watered down Lulu if you play her as a support :S.

Prowlexe

03-30-2013

just tried her, really really fun, good at defending, seems pretty solid

lbgsloan

03-31-2013

Tried her out, I do not like the changes overall. She's certainly better than before in terms of fitting into most team comps, but she isn't as fun IMO. She's now generic AP mid with utility #37. The W change was needed, but I really don't care for what they did with Q.

I will give them points for having the old skin use the original unit quotes, that was a pretty nice touch and I assume they'll do the same with Trundle.

Birthday Deluxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Quote:
he really needs to cut back on his sugar intake.
RUDE!
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...RWmHezMMQ6OSSx

I'm rude because I care

I played new Karma a bunch on the PBE, but it was mostly ARAMs, where her Q can actually get kind of insane. Inner Fire's cooldown is 7 / 6.5 / 6 / 5.5 / 5, so it eventually is shorter than Heavenly Wave, which iirc was fixed at 6 seconds.

I loved Karma's old kit and actually hated this one when I first tried it but the more I think about this one the more I think that, generally, I like it.

Infirc

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birthday Deluxe View Post
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...RWmHezMMQ6OSSx

I'm rude because I care

I played new Karma a bunch on the PBE, but it was mostly ARAMs, where her Q can actually get kind of insane. Inner Fire's cooldown is 7 / 6.5 / 6 / 5.5 / 5, so it eventually is shorter than Heavenly Wave, which iirc was fixed at 6 seconds.

I loved Karma's old kit and actually hated this one when I first tried it but the more I think about this one the more I think that, generally, I like it.
i've mixed feelings about new kit, specially whe iw ant to go mid and people force me in "NOOB KARMA IS SUPPORT" manners innto that role, i want Lol to have a sight test that you have to pass for actually registering because how blind can you be to not see that her q harass pushes the lane?... HARD

Eloquid

04-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FViral View Post
True. Refunded her today. Rework was complete fail, like always when Riot gets their surge of creativity.