New Karma!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabs457 View Post
the cd on mantra is extremely long even with max cdr. shes still capable of devastating burst combos but you're forced to really pick and choose the right time to use it. definitely (and still) viable top or bottom imho, probably have to go more heavy on the ap than built tanky
but MAntra isn't affected by cdr, it says so in the tooltip n_n, i feel cdr on her is still mandatory since spamming qs and landing them can actually reduce your mantra cd by a whoe lot although my record is using just two mantras in a fight...

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
Wouldn't it be sillier if she could double cast? 800+2.1 QR OP
FTFY. Comparatively Lux QR deals 950 + 1.45 AP and Leblanc QR deals 792 + 2.16 AP. Shave off some base damage and ratios and it would be fairly balanced.

konfetarius

03-29-2013

MURAKARMA!

W PROCS 6 TIMES, TRIGGERS MURAMANA PER TIC.

WITH MURAMANA ALONE, YOU BASICALLY ADD +700 DAMAGE TO YOUR W FROM THE MANA. ITS MURASYNDRA ONLY PRACTICAL!

So, final numbers:

260 base, +300bonus from mantra, +700 bonus from Muramana

1,260 base damage mantra'd, with 1.2 AP ratio scaling. This is approximately what Syndra gets with a 6 orb ult (no muramana included on Syndra for this compariosn though).

Fabs457

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
but MAntra isn't affected by cdr, it says so in the tooltip n_n, i fele cdr on her is still mandatory since spamming qs and landing them can actually reduce your mantra cd by a whoe lot although my record is using just two mantras in a fight...
Ah my bad then. I agree

hotfire

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
but MAntra isn't affected by cdr, it says so in the tooltip n_n, i fele cdr on her is still mandatory since spamming qs and landing them can actually reduce your mantra cd by a whoe lot although my record is using just two mantras in a fight...
Untrue, it's affected by cdr and passive

Nyx87

03-29-2013

(does someone want to tell knofetarius that her W doesn't proc Muramana? I'd do it, but he seems so excited about it)

Infirc

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotfire View Post
Untrue, it's affected by cdr and passive
nope,cdr does Not affect it...it was working liek that in Pbe and apparently they didnt chang eit on the live version.

MMKH

03-29-2013

I feel like rushing CDR and having enough mana/mana regen is most important, but that was always true for the old Karma too. Her Mantra'd Q can deal some great double AoE damage when combo'd with other AoE CC.

Chaosos

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
(does someone want to tell knofetarius that her W doesn't proc Muramana? I'd do it, but he seems so excited about it)
Nah, try it, it does. Each tick is an individual damage instance

Nyx87

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosos View Post
Nah, try it, it does. Each tick is an individual damage instance
Wait, what? "Dealing damage with single target, non-periodic spells", isn't W periodic, like fiddle drain? soooooooooooooo confused. I wish Riot would make things more consistent... I will have to test it