New Karma!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DivineBovine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

How do we feel about her?

I PERSONALLY...think shes a bit long on the CD side for some stuff BUT! Shes a viable bot or top. haven't gotten to use her in a real match yet to get a real feel for her.

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

just finished my first match with her. she can do some serious damage and that e is INCREDIBLE. really, really, like new karma.

NamKim

03-29-2013

I'll tell you in like a week after people stop instalocking her every single game.

Infirc

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
I'll tell you in like a week after people stop instalocking her every single game.
play inhouses and politely ask if you can play her.
honestly..there's a solution for everything

excepting why the hell toenails grow but that's another question.

Stralucire

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Vestigial traits. Much like tonsils, goosebumps (and by extension, arm/body hair in general, I suppose), and the little tissue near your eye that suggests humans might once have had a third eyelid, or something that functioned like one.

Nyx87

03-29-2013

looking at the wiki(which might be wrong) but her Cooldowns seem horrendously long, though her [S]numbers are fairly high[/S] and her kit is super strong. I suspect she will see a lot of tournament play soon.

Edit: Upon further review a Mantra'd skill uses up a Cooldown(The opposite of how rengar works). Thats kinda silly. Her kit is still strong though, even with mediocre numbers

Redeemed In Fire

03-29-2013

Wouldn't it be siller if she could double cast? 800+2.1 q OP

NamKim

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
play inhousesand politely ask if you can play her.
hoenstly..there's a solution for everything

The problem is that school is going to take a ton of my time now I was hoping that Karma would have came out sooner so I could try her out. I only got to try her out in a solo custom game.

But definitely, thank you for the suggestion

Fabs457

03-29-2013

the cd on mantra is extremely long even with max cdr. shes still capable of devastating burst combos but you're forced to really pick and choose the right time to use it. definitely (and still) viable top or bottom imho, probably have to go more heavy on the ap than built tanky

stormfallen

03-29-2013

I won't have a chance to play her for a while, but she looks like an amazing teamfighter. That Mantra'd E is insane. Mantra's CD is also short enough that you can get 2, maybe 3 with good spell placement, Mantra'd spells off in fights. Mantra Q is potentially 785+150%AP aoe damage on one spell. That's gamechanging.

EDIT: Mantra's CD is 45s base, down to 27s at 40% CDR. If you can hit all 4 champs with Q, 1 with W, and all 4 with RE, that's 18 seconds off the CD. Add in basic attacks, and it'll be back up again around the same time E is.