Dominion Queue times 20+ minutes is /fail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StraTosSpeAr

03-29-2013

I am having the same problem and I am only hovering about 20-30 wins above .500, so I can't be that high ELO-wise. It actually just happened, where I was having <2 minue queues consistently, and then I won a game (put me 23+ on win/loss), and suddenly my wait reaches 15+ minutes and I still don't get a game.

SylianEUW

03-29-2013

One thing to consider is if you guys are level 30 or not. If you aren't, queues will be longer.

TechPrince

03-30-2013

Dont have any problems with blind queues.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

congratulations for reaching high elo Dominion bro!!!, it's a hard climb so congratulations!, now the hardest part will be queing but you can diminish it by queing with lower elos

disclaimer: lower elos are not responsible for the games you lose,well.. maybe we are, so que with us at your own risk.

Revelation22

03-30-2013

Is Dominion ELO different than 5v5?

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjelsauron View Post
Is Dominion ELO different than 5v5?
In short, yes, Every que has an ELo (now known as MMr), you can't expect to apply Sr Logic to Dominion and TT becaus eit will oftenresult in a big throw, and viceversa, also how did you think matchmaking and spectate live worked for normals and dominion? it doesn't pick just whatever game is avaliable it picks the Highest MMr/Elo game avaliable.

Also, Frozen Elo chart so that you can see
http://lolmatches.com/top/dominion/all

MrRJ

03-30-2013

Having extremely long queue times too-- don't think it's high elo cause I'm @ about .500 (like the other poster said)

had been taking less than 30 seconds before, now 15+ minutes and nothing

lycao

03-30-2013

Been playing dominion for the past 2 weeks, have had an average of 30 second queues, longest I had was 2 minutes. Now today, I get some small patch while starting the game, and suddenly I'm at 40 minute queue time, and still no game. Safe to say this isn't an elo issue, and just riot breaking something in their patch..... for the millionth time.

Edit: Hit 50 minute queue, and just gave up, it's clearly broken right now, and just won't pop. Should also add I was waiting for a blind pick game, and only have 5 wins over loses, so it wouldn't be an elo problem.

animegirl1998

03-30-2013

they want this map dead

kelidus

03-30-2013

I had an issue getting in a blind pick earlier today. I just relogged and got right in one.