Dominion matchmaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meekout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

I have over 300 wins in dominion. I have enough experience in this 'stat' a lone to not be paired up with other summoners who are playing their first game of dominion. I understand this may happen because of duo-que but when I am more often than not the one player on the team with more than double the amount of wins of any other player on my team. Matchmaking needs a serious rework, I shouldn't have to explain basic game mechanics like towerholding to my allys.

Foxley

03-28-2013

It's patch day, and ranked was disabled. People who don't know how to Dominion went and derped around in Dominion because they couldn't play ranked.

DeathParker

03-29-2013

The matchmaking system ATTEMPTS to match players of an equal rating against each other, the longer the process takes, the wider range of "elos" the system will deem acceptable.

I dont really understand what your complaining about, Dom isnt the most popular, when you Q, theres nobody at your elo also Qing, what exactly do you want matchmaking to do? Wait? You want longer queue times?

Torkable

03-29-2013

300 wins is fine and all, but are you approaching +30 wins over losses?

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkable View Post
300 wins is fine and all, but are you approaching +30 wins over losses?
^ this. It's how you know you've made it.

DiscworldDeath

03-29-2013

After 90 seconds the matchmaker stops trying to match you with/against people with a similar win count. As well.

Note, this not only applies to you, but to these other people as well. Elo rules over win count.