Buying champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lilmk

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
You recommend buying champion with RP?

I don't

Save RP for skins or runepages.
When they're on sale and you want the champ why not? It'll save you hours upon hours of games.

Wintersfall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synfidie View Post
Right now, at lvl 16, for example, I have 5617 IP. I figure by the time I'm 20 I should be able to buy a bunch of runes.
Good plan! People need to do that more often.
Get the basics for runes when you hit 20.
Flat dmg, Magic pen reds Flat armor yellows and either flat magic resist or magic resist per level blues. Then the quints get mobility, flat damage flat ability power or health. With all of those you should have a good variety of runes for most champs.

Psycho523

03-28-2013

Well I'm only missing 7 champs....the way I did it was use rp on champs that come on sale only! Than the ones that took forever to come on sale(like thresh and Quinn) I saved my IP for them....I also saved my IP for a while to buy 2 rp pages....when the newest champ comes out buy it at full price(note only buy at full price if your still saving for runes or just finished buying all the runes)....that way you can save your IP up after using it all on your runes and keep saving it to buy those 7800 champs again...hope that helps