Leaver Buster is STUPID

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synfidie

03-28-2013

Ah okay, ty. In my head it was translating as bugs splashing..like the image of "bug splashing" on a windshield aka computer monitor. G2know.

electricOrange7

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Joe5 View Post
you should be glad i am even playing it in the first place. .
Hate to break it to you, but they have done just fine recruiting players with things as it is. You leaving pisses off 9 people, so your personal freedom is less important than the happiness of the other 9 (happiness being a RELATIVE commodity in this game, of course....)

If you need to be able to bail at the drop of a hat, play custom games. You can leave them with no penalty. This does mean you're either stuck playing with/against bots in those games, or rounding up 9 friends who don't mind you flaking on them unexpectedly.

Wintersfall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

When you leave you screw over 4 other players. Ban deserved. If you cannot commit to a game that WILL last 30-40 minutes then maybe this isn;t the game for you anyway.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-29-2013

@electricOrange7

It might be worthwhile to point out that while leaverbuster doesn't automatically count leaves/afks in custom games, it does count them if you get reported for afk/leaving. This is to prevent people from abusing custom games with other people, while still allowing players to use them to test things out.

TrueSkillz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Joe5 View Post
you should be glad i am even playing it in the first place. ..
They are looking out for the people that actually play the game. If they did not ban people like you. I would probably stop playing the game. because it would be flooded with afk's and leavers.

and seen how you dont have control over your life you probably dont have your own money to spend on the game so you are not helping their company grow and you are causing people that will pay for game content to leave the game.

people like you are not wanted in this game. go play HoN, Dota2, or smite