Leaver Buster is STUPID

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zejojo

03-28-2013

So i am constantly asked to do things in real life that forces me to leave games. Its not my decision whether i want to go out to eat in the middle of a game, or if i have to do chores.
Sometimes, these things force me to leave multiple games in one day resulting in a stupid ban. Basically you guys are banning me for not playing the game when you should be glad i am even playing it in the first place. Banning should only be for disruptive and misbehaving players, AKA "trolls."
I just find leaver buster as the most aggravating part about league of legends.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

03-28-2013

No one can guarantee 100% that they'll be available for a whole uninterrupted hour. That's why Leaverbuster doesn't give out any punishment for an occasional leave. But if you leave multiple games in one day, you've demonstrated that you don't take the game seriously enough to play only when you can make time for it. If you regularly start games without making sure that there's nothing you need to afk for in the next hour, you should expect to get longer and longer bans.

Long story short, if you do not have the autonomy over when you can and can't finish a match, League of Legends isn't appropriate for you.

xbladethemaster

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBoyItsaMegaman View Post
If you're a kid whose mom constantly makes you get up and do the chores, League of Legends isn't appropriate for you.
If you're anything else other than this, then you should probably plan ahead better and stop blaming leaverbuster.

Og S w a n k

03-28-2013

wait so... you're mad because you got banned because you are constantly leaving games.... then why play at all if you dont have time for it. You leaving results in a loss 90% of the time meaning your teammates lose out on things, is that fair to them that they can stay a whole game but you have to leave early every other game.

Hiryuu16

03-28-2013

The other 4-9 people playing with you don't want to deal with your real-life drama (i.e. parents). If you can't plan an uninterrupted hour, play something solo. Torchlight is an awesome game.

Fs Son0fSilas

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Joe5 View Post
Banning should only be for disruptive and misbehaving players, AKA "trolls."
I just find leaver buster as the most aggravating part about league of legends.
Funny because leaving a game is disruptive to the 9 other people in that match. You are trolling by doing so.

Hence the ban.

KiWiCop

03-28-2013

Every and anytime you decide to jump into a League session, you need to have 1 solid hour dedicated to the game. All chores should be finished. Pick your gaming time - don't game if you know dinner's being served in 15 minutes. Don't blame LeaverBuster for you unwillingness to live a life.

CENTRINO Gamer

Recruiter

03-28-2013

LEAVERBUSTER is stupid cause there are still glitches and bugs and every time I play (before game) lol closes and comes up with the bugsplash thing now im banned because the game has some bugs that's not my fault its Riots

Synfidie

03-28-2013

What is a bugsplash? (seriously, i have no idea what people are talking about whenever they say "bugsplash")

Andarel

03-28-2013

A bugsplat is an error that crashes the game. It'll come up as Error: Bug Splat (with some error code).