Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Newer/Possibly Returning Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evrir

03-28-2013

Well. It looks like I'm back, I never really played the Game much to begin with but it seems all this talk about it has finally peeked my interest once more, that and it seems I have a stable PC that will hopefully last me a long time. I do hope the Player Base is somewhat more..friendly then it was when I last played seeing well, it felt like I was being trolled left and right o-o

Anyhow, I hope I can get back into the Game and perhaps back into the Champions I played back then.

xbladethemaster

03-28-2013

piqued*

feel free to add me. Long queue times right now due to the recent patch, but I'm usually up for a game.

greggoeT

03-28-2013

Feel free to add me, I'm not super new but I'm not a judgy person

I haven't seen a lot of trolling, but I've only been here since around the beginning of summer.