How to Build Against Nidalee's Spear?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

greggoeT

03-28-2013

As many of you may know, Nid's spear is one crazy op spell. I've been wondering how to counter against it, and Google isn't currently working for me. I would check Nid's tips, but I'm busy waiting for the queue to load. (less than 30 min left. yaaaay.) If anyone could tell me how to build against Nid's spear, it'd be great. Thanks!

federaly

03-28-2013

Magic Resist, it's pretty simple.

Also Nid's spears are not OP

Heisotsu

03-28-2013

Umm you could always buy boots and sidestep?
Other then that, magic resist, Banshees' Veil, Maw of Malmortius if you are ad.
Not sure of much else you can really do.

CounterSnipe

03-28-2013

HP and MR. Nid spears do a lot of burst damage, so you need to be able to accept that damage by having a deep amount of HP to burn through, as well as a fairly high amount of MR. Building MR increases your effective HP.

Also, being able to dodge the spears is always a good thing as well, but it takes time to practice.

lamppost88

03-28-2013

Fully upgrade your boots with the speed boost and try to dodge them. That really is the best defense is being fast enough to get out of the way.

Wipe on trash

03-28-2013

I mean, that spear does a lot of damage if it travels more. If you are far from her, you have a good one second to move away.

xbladethemaster

03-28-2013

Movement speed, wards, and learning to sidestep. If you are good at dodging nid's spears, they aren't that scary.

KiWiCop

03-28-2013

Learn to dodge and sidestep, learn to hide behind minions, if she's in the bush, don't go near it.

Tucking Sits

03-28-2013

Banshee's Veil, extensive warding and map awareness, and stay constantly moving. If you are squishy, stay behind your front line. If they built tanky enough, they can easily take a hit. You however, definitely cannot.

Luucidx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Everyone pointed out just about everything to manage her spears except for one thing. You get in her face. Spears do zip damage at point blank. Cougar form is another story.