Newb Looking for a Clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grirum

12-05-2009

I am kind of new to the game. I played quite a bit during the Beta, but the game has changed a lot. I am looking for a clan of nice, semi-competitive people to take me in, teach me a little, and to play with.
I am a 22 year old male with vent, I hope to play the game often as there is no game that is coming out that will take me away from this for a Loooong time.
I hope to hear from someone, new clan, old clan, it doesn't mater. I'm just looking to learn, have fun, and play with some cool people.

Pockets

12-05-2009

I have a clan for ya =] clan Kahalo. Open to anyone. we have about 15 people so far. I'll add you.

TheI3east

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pockets View Post
I have a clan for ya =] clan Kahalo. Open to anyone. we have about 15 people so far. I'll add you.
I'm in the same situation as he is, I'm also looking for a fairly tight community, have vent and a mic, been playing Yi and saving for Twitch (buying with IP)

Pockets

12-06-2009

No problem, I'll add you too =]

Nightskyx

12-06-2009

idk how good you are but i am makeing a guild with my bro and my firend we are playing to wn and have fun. if we lose we wont get mad and point fingers it is a team effort.
i play singed
bro = tynd
friend = unknown (he likes every one i am guessing.)

Nightskyx

12-06-2009

if you are open for a match post here and we can play practice me and you vs bro and friend. in game name is nightskys give me a friend invite and we can work it out there.