zac in dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

teemo is my main

03-28-2013

will zac be a threat?

Waii Nosferatu

03-28-2013

I'm excited to try him as a CDR tank. ^^

Weyen

03-28-2013

I dunno, I'm worried about the impact that 20% reduction to self healing is going to have. If he's taking percent health damage just to cast abilities, and can't heal it back, that's going to seriously sting.

MMKH

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waii Nosferatu View Post
I'm excited to try him as a CDR tank. ^^
I'm excited to try him as AD, glass AP, or even hybrid. In a bot game first of course.

Fabs457

03-28-2013

self healing is a concern or health in general cause ppl. will be stepping on his puddles to prevent his regeneration, but those leaps i'm excited yet scared of. Bruiser+mobility should be threatening

SHADY NIPPLES

Recruiter

03-28-2013

he might

Koravel

03-28-2013

I'm afraid the healing aura reduction might kill his viability. We'll see.

Riot really needs to remove that, at least for everything but lifesteal. The only champions its hurting are the UP ones. Nunu would be the only really strong champion to get a boost.

Demonite10

03-28-2013

IMO, he won't be a strong pick. He relies heavily on hp/5, and his abilities aren't particularly damaging. He does bring a slow and two displacement CCs though. He's got an aoe %hp damaging ability, but it also takes a percent of his own hp >.> He's definitely great for big team fights, but those aren't as common in Dom

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

could be a threat couldn't be a threat, he's built around sustain ganking if that's even a term and well imagine the expression on the face of bot laners by having a giant snot catapulting right on top of them out of nowhere.

konfetarius

03-29-2013

Zac is megafun. Skill order W > E > Q. You want to max CDR and have some mpen to be a credible threat. Personally I go 9/0/21 for masteries, armor/mr/mpen runes.

W first because its his primary DPS skill, you are too ignorable otherwise. E second because it's good damage, fantastic mobility, and I think getting more stuns/better E positioning via larger max E range is more valuable than the improved slow on Q. He won't chase really well with maxed Q anyway, but max E lets him re-engage after getting peeled, escape, switch targets, etc.

Items, I am still trying to figure out. Sorc shoes, max CDR, and armor/mr are a must because he is basically a melee tank.

So far I am leaning towards Sorc/Sweeper/Spirit Visage as his core, with Randuins or Thornmail as his armor item, and Void/HuntingGuise for further scaling. Not sure what to do if game reaches full 6 item slot, maybe upgrade HG into torch, sell Visage for Abyssal?