Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Newbie Tuesday: A Weekly Game Night for New Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarthReckoner

04-02-2013

About 3 hours away from some crazy fun times tonight!

BooneBuck

04-02-2013

Well that was a blast. Darth you should check out Jonny has to say about Saturdays. I think its a great idea.

BoundMirage

04-02-2013

Tonight was a huge blast. It was great getting acquainted with and playing some rounds with all who showed up ^^

XERXES25253

04-03-2013

I just hit level 30 nd i just been playin for 3 weeks can i join

DarthReckoner

04-03-2013

Quote:
XERXES25253:
I just hit level 30 nd i just been playin for 3 weeks can i join

Wow, that's pretty fast (at least compared to myself).

And yes, feel free to join up.

Athysin

04-03-2013

This seems very interesting! Shame I found out about this right after your first meet.
I only started playing a few days ago
I registered on the site, but I could not answer some questions due to inexperience, hope that's okay :3

BooneBuck

04-03-2013

Quote:
Athysin:
This seems very interesting! Shame I found out about this right after your first meet.
I only started playing a few days ago
I registered on the site, but I could not answer some questions due to inexperience, hope that's okay :3

Well we'll just have to get you some experience, eh?

MaxStormyStorm

04-03-2013

As soon as a help thread is made on the forums I need to post 2 things.

PeLocke

04-03-2013

I'm down to join... I was told you all might be able to help me with my problem of not being able to long in i keep getting a game still in progress message... I cant even play bot games. I did a ticket last night so im sure they will get to i twhen they have time.

DarthReckoner

04-04-2013

Quote:
PeLocke:
I'm down to join... I was told you all might be able to help me with my problem of not being able to long in i keep getting a game still in progress message... I cant even play bot games. I did a ticket last night so im sure they will get to i twhen they have time.

Ummm...who told you this? We're not really a technical help group (though I bet someone in the group has technical expertise).

Anyway, support ticket, that's your key. But if you want to get play some games in a friendly, fun and learning environment, then come join us.