Newbie Tuesday: A Weekly Game Night for New Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarthReckoner

Senior Member

04-02-2013

About 3 hours away from some crazy fun times tonight!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BooneBuck

Member

04-02-2013

Well that was a blast. Darth you should check out Jonny has to say about Saturdays. I think its a great idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoundMirage

Member

04-02-2013

Tonight was a huge blast. It was great getting acquainted with and playing some rounds with all who showed up ^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XERXES25253

Junior Member

04-03-2013

I just hit level 30 nd i just been playin for 3 weeks can i join


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarthReckoner

Senior Member

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XERXES25253 View Post
I just hit level 30 nd i just been playin for 3 weeks can i join
Wow, that's pretty fast (at least compared to myself).

And yes, feel free to join up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Athysin

Junior Member

04-03-2013

This seems very interesting! Shame I found out about this right after your first meet.
I only started playing a few days ago
I registered on the site, but I could not answer some questions due to inexperience, hope that's okay :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BooneBuck

Member

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athysin View Post
This seems very interesting! Shame I found out about this right after your first meet.
I only started playing a few days ago
I registered on the site, but I could not answer some questions due to inexperience, hope that's okay :3
Well we'll just have to get you some experience, eh?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaxStormyStorm

Senior Member

04-03-2013

As soon as a help thread is made on the forums I need to post 2 things.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PeLocke

Junior Member

04-03-2013

I'm down to join... I was told you all might be able to help me with my problem of not being able to long in i keep getting a game still in progress message... I cant even play bot games. I did a ticket last night so im sure they will get to i twhen they have time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarthReckoner

Senior Member

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeLocke View Post
I'm down to join... I was told you all might be able to help me with my problem of not being able to long in i keep getting a game still in progress message... I cant even play bot games. I did a ticket last night so im sure they will get to i twhen they have time.
Ummm...who told you this? We're not really a technical help group (though I bet someone in the group has technical expertise).

Anyway, support ticket, that's your key. But if you want to get play some games in a friendly, fun and learning environment, then come join us.