Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Newbie Tuesday: A Weekly Game Night for New Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarthReckoner

03-28-2013

Simply put, the Newbie Tuesday is an event hosted by The Newbie Tuesday Gaming League (http://newbietues.enjin.com/) each Tuesday in which we put the focus on helping new players (ie sub level 30) get better in a fun and friendly environment.

Starting at 7:00 PM Central Time we split up everyone into teams as evenly as possible and let the games begin. Higher skilled players from our group watch the matches and provide feed back after the match on what we did wrong and how we can improve. It's great fun for everyone and you will meet a lot of awesome people, so come join us.

For more info on Newbie Tuesday and the Newbie Tuesday Gaming league check us out at http://newbietues.enjin.com/ (http://newbietues.enjin.com/).

DarthReckoner

03-28-2013

We have our first member! Welcome Smooch.

Rhisis S1ayer

03-28-2013

How'd we join in
Also great initiative and I really hope this gets popular
Nvm, got how we get registered :P

BooneBuck

03-29-2013

Interesting enough. Wouldn't mind helping some new players become supports or ADCs. That being said I'm no means a pro.

RMP0005

03-29-2013

I have a level 19 smurf, I'd love to play with y'all.

DarthReckoner

03-30-2013

That would be great RMP. The more experienced players we have showing us the ropes the better.

titsmclanahan

03-30-2013

Cool site. I'm a fairly new lvl. 30, but I really need to go back to basics. Mind if I smurf my way into the group for the greater good?

Dxnatta

03-30-2013

This seems like a fun idea, sign me up

DaRkLiGhT090

03-30-2013

Although i'm level 30, and you may get higher levels, there are very few smurfs in the level 20's range. Which means, they rely on what they've learned. Since they're coming out of smurfs, it's the best time to play them. I will help you all. Anyone who wants help can add me. I also have Skype and use that a lot.

MaxStormyStorm

03-30-2013

Um... I may be a smurf but I'm learning how to adc. May I still join?