League of Legends Friends?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeanBanks

03-28-2013

Hello. I have been playing League of Legends a lot recently but it gets kind of boring after a while because I don't have any other people to play with. I don't know how to get people who are around my skill level together so we can play together, so I'm posting here because I'm a new player. In the "Clans and Teams" section, it looks to me like it's only for level 30 players who have been playing a long time. I am only level 12 and I'm not that good, so I'd like to know if any other people are around my level and want to help me (as I help them) get better and so I have more people to play with.

Vadgina Bush

03-28-2013

I wish I could help, but I'm level 30. XD

However, as you level up and improve, you'll get matched with more talkative people in your games who will likely be at around your same skill level, so it'll be easier to make friends that way. It also helps if you show both your team and your enemy team that you're a fun and interesting person to play with instead of getting to the stats screen at the end and insta-inputting 'ggwp honr plz.'

Now that I'm on the subject of honours, don't honour people just because they ask for it. Honour them if you feel they deserve it.

Good luck!

BeanBanks

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadgina Bush View Post
I wish I could help, but I'm level 30. XD

However, as you level up and improve, you'll get matched with more talkative people in your games who will likely be at around your same skill level, so it'll be easier to make friends that way. It also helps if you show both your team and your enemy team that you're a fun and interesting person to play with instead of getting to the stats screen at the end and insta-inputting 'ggwp honr plz.'

Now that I'm on the subject of honours, don't honour people just because they ask for it. Honour them if you feel they deserve it.

Good luck!
Thanks for the advice, but it there anyone else who knows a good way to meet/befriend teammates to play with that are about the same skill level as you?

Dominik

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanBanks View Post
Thanks for the advice, but it there anyone else who knows a good way to meet/befriend teammates to play with that are about the same skill level as you?
It's vary hard to find people who won't troll you but the best way is to try and get other friends to play with or play with a level 30 that's a on a smurf (A Smurf is a low level account).

BooneBuck

03-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanBanks View Post
Pretty much just being social and a nice person. If your nice to people they'll more than likely add you. You could always play support too. People love a good support.

Jamiebear

03-29-2013

Don't feel bad I'm only level 3, I only started playing because my boyfriend wanted me to. -__- Now I just can't get the hang of it.

Popoyrie

03-31-2013

Im like lvl 6 maybe i can play with you sometim

MaxStormyStorm

03-31-2013

Level 7 adc here, if you hit me up in game I'm trying to get a premade for lower levels going. I am a smurf also so if anyone needs some help I can help.

INORIGHT

03-31-2013

Hey there. I think I have an account around 10, i'd be happy to play with yah. Got skype? Even better. Shoot me a message.

rakaimu

04-13-2013

I am Japanese. Im looking for skype LoL friends. My skype ID is rakaimu1229. and I cant use english well. I only can use easy english hahaha