@Riot - We need a FEMALE champion from Zaun...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sumperium

03-28-2013

This is the choice of Steins Gate.

Upvoted.

RootbeerBandit

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I very much like the idea of a jetpack champion actually. I love it as a trope. I'm huge into the Rocketeer sort of motif ala the Disney movie. However, if I had my druthers I'd probably place such a champion in Piltover, since the deco style that's most associated with jetpacks, or so I feel, and the personality of such a champion, to me at least, jives a bit more with Piltover. Sleek, sort of hotshot, and more along the lines of the goden age of flight.

Zaun feels very haphazard, more psychopathic. I feel that maybe a more cool and collected Asami Sato sort of character would fit nicely into the jetpack/ace flyer zone than a mad scientist from Zaun, but that's just me! I think there's a lot of opportunity in Zaun, but my inclination is to turn that up to an eleven, embrace the complete crazy, and use the arsenal of story telling elements and mechanics that Zaun has to offer in all it's zaniness.
Rocketeer? Instant upvote.

Rauron

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
No... nonono, why riot insist in trying to kill the best quality of Viktor? his lore, reason to become a machine, and looks are glorious, his problem reside on the crappy passive mechanic and in his limited range outside his laser.
"Welcome to our world."
- every Karma player

Thorthedark

03-28-2013

I agree 100%, and I would want her bat-sh!t crazy.
Think Tira from Soul Calibur type of personality.

Luscious Lenny

03-28-2013

have jayce go woop viktor again for kicks n giggles

Rumplefugly

03-28-2013

@IronStylus:

Sorry to disturb you while you're on vacation but I have two questions I was hoping you can answer:

1) Would portal technology be too much of a technological stretch for Runeterra?
2) If not, which city-state do you feel would be the most interested in pursuing such technology? Piltover or Zaun?

Daedälus

03-28-2013

page 11..... 1 question... needs answered... please... im BEGGING YOU IRONSTYLUS
i know your an artist but ANY NEWS would be GREAT a simple yes he is still working on it or no he isn't will suffice PLEASE

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I actually really love Viktor! In fact, I think we could even go further with him on his base level. I feel we didn't quite bring him as far as he could be thematically and visually.

Even Viktor I feel has a little too much human going on with him. Not enough enhancements and not nearly chunky enough. I've like to sell that fantasy even more! Make him a real match, something pervertedly over the top.
I was saying to Ezreal at PAX, we need a "Glorious Evolution Viktor," a PFE-Quality Viktor skin.

Turn him into the ultimate augmented techmaturgical mad scientist.

Astropanda

03-28-2013

There could totally be a cyborg girl champion in LoL it would just have to be more steam punk-ish in nature kinda like in Bioshock.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

03-28-2013
11 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedlus View Post
Does this mean that the viktor rework SolCrushed promised us back in october will come sooner than soonTM? he hasnt posted anything on the megathread ever...
No idea what you're referring to actually.