Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2inchesofsteel

03-28-2013

So I've seen Nasus jungle in competitive play and decided to give it a try. I've only played 3 normal games with it so far, all victories (10/5/22, 6/5/30, and 7/5/13 respectively), and I could easily see him becoming one of my main junglers. Any tips/advice/comments from people experienced with him in the jungle are greatly appreciated.

Runes:
3x MS Quints
9x AS Marks
9x AR Seals
9x MR Glyphs

Masteries:
0/21/9

Skill Order:
R>E>W>Q

Build:
Machete+5pots>Spirit Stone>Boots>Locket>Boots of Mobility>Warmogs>Iceborn Gauntlet
From here it's pretty situational. If the enemy team is doing a lot of magic damage, I'll pick up a Negatron Cloak or build a Runic Bulwark if the support doesn't have one. If the enemy team does mostly attack damage (usually the case these days), I get a Sunfire Cape.

Jungle Route:
wolves>blue>wraiths>golems>(unless presented with a good ganking opportunity) red>gank

Feel Good lnc

Recruiter

03-28-2013

Why not max your Q first instead of E?

Aamon2500

03-28-2013

Quote:
Hiatus:
Why not max your Q first instead of E?

I think he means which order he uses his skills... Because maxing R first is impossible.

Lord Of Agony

04-01-2013

Actually no, your jungle clear is wicked fast if you max the Spirit fire first. You shred the monsters armor with some pretty big AOE damage. Unfortunately, in doing so the cooldown on your Q is unbearably long and you miss on more Q's than you would in lane, it's harder to gauge when to SS unless you're constantly keeping track of it's damage

Eloquid

04-02-2013

Well, lifesteal quints are pretty useful on Nasus. And perhaps change AS reds for arm pen.