Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Malphite? can he do it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPaiiN

11-05-2010

so im deciding on buying malphite for my 5s ranked .. i wil be playing the position of JUNGLER!! dps/tank intiator i think malph is quite good but may lack the dmg in long run? opinions plz thx

Voidgolem

11-05-2010

Anti-carry Malphite is the way to go. Go shut down the enemy ranged with charge/groundslam/autoattack damage.

If anyone tells you you should tank, proceed to laugh at them.

Kaoculus

11-05-2010

malphite does a lot of damage as tank. I feel like gragas and malphite can be interchangeable, seeing as how gragas is a great jungler as well.

orime

11-05-2010

Nothing surprising. Malphite has seen quite a lot of hype in europe since he was picked by 2-3 top teams, and it's nothing surprising to see a malphite in games now.

However, even though his jungling is decent, you should also consider playing him as solo laner, because he really is a monster there. Besides, playing him as a laner enables you to level his Q which is arguably his best move, while fastest junglers usually level W/E first.

Rezziver

Recruiter

11-05-2010

If you want to anti-carry the enemies carries then get randuins and frozen heart. You charge them, groundslam, randuins, and the frozen heart debuff and they are no longer carries, just little people in the way of your team.

Kelfeno

11-05-2010

malphite just shows that you can't beat classic rock.

TPaiiN

11-05-2010

haha ok cheers fellas thx a load also dps malph over takn? is he still sped as 9/21?

Bone Collect0r

11-05-2010

Malphite sounds about right. Udyr is another option. Your choice.