Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Leona/Diana Recolor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poeta Somnium

03-27-2013

This isn't my original work; the original pic was drawn by someone else and can be found here (http://artofjenros.blogspot.com/2012_12_01_archive.html). All credit for the original goes to them.

While I really liked the original design, I felt the monochromatic look drained a lot of the tension, so I fiddled with it in Gimp for a bit and came up with a recolor. Thought I'd share it with everyone.

Again, the original picture is not mine; I just colored it and used some dodging/burning + lighting effects, and some other little stuff. No offense intended to the original artist, just trying to make an awesome work of art more awesome. ^_^

Erik Mordi

03-27-2013

Please please please please please post a high res! That is awesome, want to see the Diana!

Erik Mordi

03-27-2013

More please! I want to see that in high res, the Diana looks awesome!!!

Horndar

04-02-2013

so freaking bad ass

Crankdawg

04-03-2013

link is broken. please fix

AReallyFunnyName

04-09-2013

But.. I didn't get to see it..

Please fix the link!