Why so queue dodge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tetsudah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2010

I pick eve.
Everyone dodges.

Yet, I maintain a solid minimum of 5:1 ratio, up to 15:1 ratio, every single game. When will I be known in the league!! haha.

Valenis

11-05-2010

when you win a tournament with eve

tetsudah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2010

Rofl.

SavageMinnow

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsudah View Post
I pick eve.
Everyone dodges.

Yet, I maintain a solid minimum of 5:1 ratio, up to 15:1 ratio, every single game. When will I be known in the league!! haha.
Congrats on your ability to gank well early, then run away from every teamfight the moment they start focusing you.

Squishy + Melee + mediocre damage + lack of AoE + reliance on stealth = Not good against intelligent players.

That said, there are very, very few intelligent players under 1400 Elo. I've stopped hating on Eve players for that reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy on page 2
>1267 Rating.
>3.3 Average K/D Ratio with an Assasin hero.
>5 Heros played in Ranked.
>4 of them with negative average K/D Ratio.
>Has no Tank runes or any good overall rune pages with the 4th one unused, every runes are flat.
>16 Ranked games played.
>OP is proud of his NORMAL GAMES facerolling and thinks it makes him good.

Please put this on page 1 so no one else gets trolled.
Done. Lol normal games.

Shashakiro

11-05-2010

When you do this at Elo higher than 1267

also your stats with yi are garbage, by the looks of it you should honestly be using eve more in ranked

tetsudah

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMinnow View Post
Congrats on your ability to gank well early, then run away from every teamfight the moment they start focusing you.

Squishy + Melee + mediocre damage + lack of AoE + reliance on stealth = Not good against intelligent players.

That said, there are very, very few intelligent players under 1400 Elo. I've stopped hating on Eve players for that reason.

I dont play eve squishy, haha.

3k HP, 150+ armor and MR+ and no,I dont run from team fights. Check, check, check it out.

SavageMinnow

11-05-2010

So you play Tank Eve.

And the enemy team doesn't just ignore you? You get 1 stun and then you're useless. You must get really fed early to do anything at all on a tank build. That's up there with pure tank Mundo, in that it does a lot of damage when people react to it poorly, and looks silly when they figure it out.

Shashakiro

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMinnow View Post
So you play Tank Eve.

And the enemy team doesn't just ignore you? You get 1 stun and then you're useless. You must get really fed early to do anything at all on a tank build.
This is 1267 Elo we're talking about. OF COURSE people feed Eve and the focus her when she builds tank. >_<

tetsudah

11-05-2010

Nah, definately not. I didnt say im tank.

Me = Hyblid

what do?

SavageMinnow

11-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
This is 1267 Elo we're talking about. OF COURSE people feed Eve and the focus her when she builds tank. >_<
/headdesk

I always forget to assume people are stupid. It bugs me so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsudah View Post
Nah, definately not. I didnt say im tank.

Me = Hyblid

what do?
... I don't even know what to say. I can't imagine a decent Eve build (at all,) let alone one where you go hybrid. I guess if it works for you, stick with it until the enemies stop overextending and falling prey to easily avoidable ganks. I'm sure you know how to play at least one real champion.