Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Why so queue dodge?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tetsudah

Member

11-05-2010

I pick eve.
Everyone dodges.

Yet, I maintain a solid minimum of 5:1 ratio, up to 15:1 ratio, every single game. When will I be known in the league!! haha.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valenis

Senior Member

11-05-2010

when you win a tournament with eve


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tetsudah

Member

11-05-2010

Rofl.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavageMinnow

Senior Member

11-05-2010

Quote:
tetsudah:
I pick eve.
Everyone dodges.

Yet, I maintain a solid minimum of 5:1 ratio, up to 15:1 ratio, every single game. When will I be known in the league!! haha.


Congrats on your ability to gank well early, then run away from every teamfight the moment they start focusing you.

Squishy + Melee + mediocre damage + lack of AoE + reliance on stealth = Not good against intelligent players.

That said, there are very, very few intelligent players under 1400 Elo. I've stopped hating on Eve players for that reason.

Quote:
guy on page 2:
>1267 Rating.
>3.3 Average K/D Ratio with an Assasin hero.
>5 Heros played in Ranked.
>4 of them with negative average K/D Ratio.
>Has no Tank runes or any good overall rune pages with the 4th one unused, every runes are flat.
>16 Ranked games played.
>OP is proud of his NORMAL GAMES facerolling and thinks it makes him good.

Please put this on page 1 so no one else gets trolled.


Done. Lol normal games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shashakiro

Senior Member

11-05-2010

When you do this at Elo higher than 1267

also your stats with yi are garbage, by the looks of it you should honestly be using eve more in ranked


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tetsudah

Member

11-05-2010

Quote:
SavageMinnow:
Congrats on your ability to gank well early, then run away from every teamfight the moment they start focusing you.

Squishy + Melee + mediocre damage + lack of AoE + reliance on stealth = Not good against intelligent players.

That said, there are very, very few intelligent players under 1400 Elo. I've stopped hating on Eve players for that reason.



I dont play eve squishy, haha.

3k HP, 150+ armor and MR+ and no,I dont run from team fights. Check, check, check it out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavageMinnow

Senior Member

11-05-2010

So you play Tank Eve.

And the enemy team doesn't just ignore you? You get 1 stun and then you're useless. You must get really fed early to do anything at all on a tank build. That's up there with pure tank Mundo, in that it does a lot of damage when people react to it poorly, and looks silly when they figure it out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shashakiro

Senior Member

11-05-2010

Quote:
SavageMinnow:
So you play Tank Eve.

And the enemy team doesn't just ignore you? You get 1 stun and then you're useless. You must get really fed early to do anything at all on a tank build.


This is 1267 Elo we're talking about. OF COURSE people feed Eve and the focus her when she builds tank. >_<


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tetsudah

Member

11-05-2010

Nah, definately not. I didnt say im tank.

Me = Hyblid

what do?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavageMinnow

Senior Member

11-05-2010

Quote:
Shashakiro:
This is 1267 Elo we're talking about. OF COURSE people feed Eve and the focus her when she builds tank. >_<


/headdesk

I always forget to assume people are stupid. It bugs me so much.

Quote:
tetsudah:
Nah, definately not. I didnt say im tank.

Me = Hyblid

what do?


... I don't even know what to say. I can't imagine a decent Eve build (at all,) let alone one where you go hybrid. I guess if it works for you, stick with it until the enemies stop overextending and falling prey to easily avoidable ganks. I'm sure you know how to play at least one real champion.


123